What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good evening castaways.
Checking in late due to early a.m. fishing and was running late. Fresh striped bass for dinner!
IMG_6757.webp
 
Good evening castaways.
Checking in late due to early a.m. fishing and was running late. Fresh striped bass for dinner!
View attachment 2139754
No guessing that was a ton of fun. Love my fishing. Not sure what they are like here, Tailor, Salmon shape. Good catch 👍
 
Good morning all. Back to my usual early rise time this morning. It's 26 degrees again. We miss you, spring ... come back!
 
And that applies to all you scallywags that post photo's here.
I am a picture guy... love pictures.
20240328_062217.webp

Yes it's a dark subject matter.
 
SShhh-I didn't want anyone to know this-but I was still laying in bed when I took this picture.
Maple tree-I thank you for the compliment sir.
Wait a minute. That's an actual picture of mine. (Really)
You need to look closer because I can see the leaves. Sort of. I have to move the picture to see it's not just my dirty screen shading differences.
I have the following one with flash used but it's a deer suspended in the maple and not P.C..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom