- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,368
- Reaction score
- 207,737
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Morning everyone






Looks like sponge toffee.View attachment 2166575
View attachment 2166576
Found at the local discount grocery store... I have never seen or heard of these...Made in Australia!!
Chilli!!
G’day! How ya goin’?![]()
My misses loves them and gets one each time we go shopping for the drive home. They do shatter. I gotta check for little bits at home on the cars carpet before they melt into it 😂View attachment 2166575
View attachment 2166576
Found at the local discount grocery store... I have never seen or heard of these...Made in Australia!!
Chilli!!
G’day! How ya goin’?![]()
What do you mean it's getting worse infected and spreading 😕