What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good afternoon crew!
I missed morning muster because I was in such a hurry to get to Lake Tahoe early today.
Hope you hooked a keeper.
 
IMG_7645.webp


And more!

Sept 5 Lake Tahoe Hunt
 
Finally! I don't even want to talk about the giant pile of pull tabs I've dug since the last gold ring. :BangHead:
Was wondering about that pile.
 
Last edited:
Getting like London. Where the Bobbies shout;

STOP!! OR.....I SHALL YELL "STOP" AGAINE!!!!😡
We are treated like sooky la la's here can't own this, cant own that. But our cops are loaded and ours in Victoria don't have a very good reputation.
You shoulda seen them when let off of the leash during covid! It was brutal.
 
Off... like a chick in a mini skirt who just sat on a sun baked leather car seat.

Have a good night peoples... c u n a.m
Went on a long extended camping trip.
Once the camp was all set up we invited the girlfriends to join us.
My gal needed to have a wizz, and the air upon the lands turned blue.

We ran to find her a dancing, cursing, language that would make a pirate blush.

She squatted right in the healthiest patch of stinging nettles.
🤣 3 of us were bent over 🤣🤣.
Poor gal lost her sense of humor.
 
Have we lived before. Is reincarnation real? Do I have any fried chicken left in the fridge?
 
Went on a long extended camping trip.
Once the camp was all set up we invited the girlfriends to join us.
My gal needed to have a wizz, and the air upon the lands turned blue.

We ran to find her a dancing, cursing, language that would make a pirate blush.

She squatted right in the healthiest patch of stinging nettles.
🤣 3 of us were bent over 🤣🤣.
Poor gal lost her sense of humor.
Reminds me of about 10 years ago misses used to have a detect now n then.
Im about 100 meters away and hear her yell out, had my headphones on and just yelled back congratulations thinking she found something. She yelled again and I said it again saying yeah im coming. She'd got stung on the backside by a bulldog ant. :laughing7:
 
Ne
We are treated like sooky la la's here can't own this, cant own that. But our cops are loaded and ours in Victoria don't have a very good reputation.
You shoulda seen them when let off of the leash during covid! It was brutal.
Never too late for an uprising. Just sayin.
 
Ne

Never too late for an uprising. Just sayin.
🤔 Don't know how id go with my slings....... bait launcher. Suppose I could enlist the help of mr boomerang road rager.
Them as we approach....
tumblr_m308rz3QRf1rtzo8wo1_500-1581942911.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom