What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well, today's hunt went about as I expected, and less than I hoped for...

IMG_7688.webp


Bizarre hinged ring. :dontknow:
IMG_7689.webp


Beautiful calm day on the lake though. 8-)
IMG_7687.webp
 
The hospital is doing transfers at 10pm.
WTF
Going to where I should of been 9 days ago.
I was in the cardiac ward.
4 heart attacks today.
One guy 40 yrs old, and his BDay.
Oh well moving on up 7 floors to internal medicine.
 
The hospital is doing transfers at 10pm.
WTF
Going to where I should of been 9 days ago.
I was in the cardiac ward.
4 heart attacks today.
One guy 40 yrs old, and his BDay.
Oh well moving on up 7 floors to internal medicine.
40, and his birthday. Poor guy.
Hopefully a coffee machine up there 😀👍
 
Good morning all.

Here's mama and one of the new twins yesterday morning.
IMG_6329.webp
 
A buddy at work got these spoons and is looking for help identifying a makers mark, any thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • imagejpeg_0.webp
    imagejpeg_0.webp
    72.7 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom