THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A few years ago the wildlife sanctuary next door, ( actually it was an abandoned property that looked like a jungle ), was bought by a developer and cut down all the trees. There was two huge walnut trees, ( I don't know what kind ), right on the property line and our back yard was a minefield of walnuts and my lawnmower didn't appreciate them. These guys were were probably in excess of 75' tall and probably 7' plus around. If I find a picture I will post it in Sis, (WD's) thread and maybe someone can tell me what kind it was. I once had a 22 western revolver and a friend made me grips out of walnut and these things looked beautiful and felt great in the hand. :icon_thumleft:

See you guys later.

Dude.....WTF....the phone just rang and it was the TV guys.....the ink is being put on paper for a contract. I think we are a go for TV show.wow.....that was wierd, I had just finished with post #9892 and the phone rang !!
===========

Congratulations Bart :notworthy:
So any idea on how much longer you can talk before you enter that no comment phase ?

Good night AARC,..........

I dont know simon but I already expect there will be alot of haters here on t-net.....every show has it's own forum of loyal haters/fans. I also suspect that I'll have to sell out for TV entertainment.....oh well...just have to see how it goes ?? Hopefully there will be some treasure hunting success too. I know one thing the story, details, and historical narrative of what were involved in is epic. That story sells itself.....its alot to agree to put yourself out there for everyone to see, and a fear of failure looms large in the back of your head. But as the saying goes....fortune favors the bold...and....you only live once.

At the current moment I'm just concentrating on the bahamas and fishing hard for tunas, wahoo, and marlin. Until I know more I'll be focused on the treasure hunting opportunities I've been working on over there. Itll start hitting home when contracts are signed.

Those that know you will have your back :notworthy: And since you won't own the show we understand that at certain times you may not agree with the direction, but must follow it. We will understand because we have known you for years and we know how you feel about things and what your intentions are. Just enjoy Bart as only a few get to have the experience you will have.

Thanks simon !!

I dont know simon but I already expect there will be alot of haters here on t-net.....every show has it's own forum of loyal haters/fans. I also suspect that I'll have to sell out for TV entertainment.....oh well...just have to see how it goes ??

Hopefully there will be some treasure hunting success too. I know one thing the story, details, and historical narrative of what were involved in is epic. That story sells itself.....its alot to agree to put yourself out there for everyone to see, and a fear of failure looms large in the back of your head.

bart, you will always have the crew here,.... you have our support, and we wish you well.

I for one know that when it comes to Hollywood type business, varying amounts of
baloney is sliced and served.

That you are well paid for your efforts is the important thing,.... and finding treasure.

But as the saying goes....fortune favors the bold...and....you only live once.

Actually the saying is,...."Chance favors the prepared mind"

and,......"You only live twice",........ ask James Bond.

And what was that other one,.......

"fools charge in where the bold dare tread"

Or my favorite,....... "Get the hell away from my car"

Bart,

Don't know if you're familiar with Gary Drayton or not but I've had the good fortune to meet him a few times and chat a bit. He seems like a good guy and since he's involved with the Oak Island show he might be able to give you a few pointers.

Worth touching base with him nothing to lose.

I dont know simon but I already expect there will be alot of haters here on t-net.....every show has it's own forum of loyal haters/fans. I also suspect that I'll have to sell out for TV entertainment.....oh well...just have to see how it goes ?? Hopefully there will be some treasure hunting success too. I know one thing the story, details, and historical narrative of what were involved in is epic. That story sells itself.....its alot to agree to put yourself out there for everyone to see, and a fear of failure looms large in the back of your head. But as the saying goes....fortune favors the bold...and....you only live once.

I like and respect drayton quite a bit....definitely his career is a good model to follow. I would love to treasure hunt full time....and earn a living from it....I think a lot of guys on t-net would love to treasure hunt as a full time job !! I think if I do this it will open some doors for opportunity in more than one feild. I look forward to more contacts and treasure projects if things work out. I'll have to email him. Man some people love to hate him here on t-net....I think hes living out his dream and doing what he loves !!

He has surprised me on how fast and accurately he can identify objects of almost any century. Yes, he may make a mistake once in a while but he IS only human. That ring he found where others had not looked was super impressive to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back