What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning, have a great day. :coffee2: :sunny:Idaho.
20240910_141344~2.webp
 
Real estate stepped right up, so gotta give them some credit. ... They are going to fix and have committed to fix every issue.
That's great! Glad to hear it.
 
No, I was fishing with my brother. We go every year in September. Kelly Creek, Idaho.
OK I didn't think that was Florida .I went out to Murray a few times elk and deer hunting 20 or so years back
 
SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.
4e83af30d98c5e9b.webp
 
SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.View attachment 2175153
I saw a picture once of giant bags of fluoride at a water plant. They put it in municipal water. It had the skull & cross bones on it too. Not a great leap to assertain that maybe it's not something you would want to drink?
 
I saw a picture once of giant bags of fluoride at a water plant. They put it in municipal water. It had the skull & cross bones on it too. Not a great leap to assertain that maybe it's not something you would want to drink?
I'm thinking "well" water is good 👍
 
SODIUM FLUORIDE (SOE dee um FLOOR ide) prevents tooth decay. It may also be used to reduce gum and tooth sensitivity. It works by making your teeth stronger. Fluoride is a mineral that plays an important role in the health of your teeth and bones.View attachment 2175153
Also causes reduced brain development in youngsters, and impotence in adults.
Oh yeah, our gooberment is just trying to help.
Uh huh.
 
Waiting to meet the guy that has this for sale I'm hoping!!!!

View attachment 2175085


View attachment 2175086
This was more my speed and what I grew up playing.

1729610453622_607679913754901.jpeg

Gibson...circa 1899

Also played the Dobro, a triple decker steel guitar, various acoustic type guitars, a harmonica, piano, organ, and a kazoo. (Not all at the same time mind you. 😏)

Any other musically inclined folks here?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom