What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hope you're all having a good Thanksgiving there people.

I just don't know what to say about this one 😕.

View attachment 2180969

For the @Chilli from down under this a dusting-which is a nothing.
Being a cold hater thats an avalanche to me. 🥶
30c today. 86f
Might take my windcheater off later!
 
I forwarded this to a friend at ATF, he said thank you.
I have most of the FFL licenses listed below.... only the necessary... so they know who I'am.
I can own weapons you have only seen in movies.
Depending on the type of FFL, and if the FFL-holder becomes an Special Occupational Taxpayer (SOT) the FFL-holder can purchase and sell machine guns, regardless of when they were made and they can even legally make their own machine guns or lawfully convert current firearms into full-autos.

A Class 3 FFL or more properly a Class 3 Special Occupancy Tax (SOT) is a very popular license. It allows you to manufacture and deal in NFA items like machine guns and silencers.

  • Type 01 - Dealer in Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices
  • Type 02 - Pawnbroker in Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices
  • Type 03 - Collector of Curios and Relics
  • Type 06 - Manufacturer of Ammunition for Firearms Other Than Ammunition for Destructive Devices or Armor Piercing Ammunition
  • Type 07 - Manufacturer of Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices
  • Type 08 - Importer of Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices or Ammunition for Firearms Other Than Destructive Devices, or Ammunition Other Than Armor Piercing Ammunition
  • Type 09 - Dealer in Destructive Devices
  • Type 10 - Manufacturer of Destructive Devices, Ammunition for Destructive Devices or Armor Piercing Ammunition
  • Type 11 - Importer of Destructive Devices, Ammunition for Destructive Devices or Armor Piercing Ammunition

for more info go here; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
 
Last edited:
Well, Thanksgiving morning fishing was a bust. Expecting 3-8 pound striped bass in the lake, I hooked something much bigger. While I managed to keep from getting my line snapped, my rod was not so lucky. It snapped just beyond the first eyelet and with no rod to do battle he snapped the line easily within seconds.
Dagnabbit. :BangHead:
 
Well, Thanksgiving morning fishing was a bust. Expecting 3-8 pound striped bass in the lake, I hooked something much bigger. While I managed to keep from getting my line snapped, my rod was not so lucky. It snapped just beyond the first eyelet and with no rod to do battle he snapped the line easily within seconds.
Dagnabbit. :BangHead:
Oh that sucks. Did your drag seize up or something?
 
Well, Thanksgiving morning fishing was a bust. Expecting 3-8 pound striped bass in the lake, I hooked something much bigger. While I managed to keep from getting my line snapped, my rod was not so lucky. It snapped just beyond the first eyelet and with no rod to do battle he snapped the line easily within seconds.
Dagnabbit. :BangHead:
Couldn’t tell you how many times I straightened a hook at the ocean inlet
You can get it later
 
I see this video and it scares me thinking of trusting a machine. Almost seems Ai a little. All I see is Terminator
Hi. Yeah they're fake. Been around for a while now.
 
Why does my IP address for T-Mobile 5G home Internet, consistently bounce through different countries such as London England, Helsinki Finland. Marcellus France and sometimes we're most of the times US naval facilities across the United States. My latest IP Trace shows a different couple places at the Ohio State Capitol building and that the University of bowling Green Ohio.
Anybody care to help me figure this out the National Security Agency would be handy or the Federal bureau of investigation.
Screenshot_20241128_182132_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241128_181826_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241128_180600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241128_182850_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241128_183212_Chrome.webp
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20241128_180216_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20241128_180216_Chrome.webp
    132.8 KB · Views: 23
What posts, I haven't made any, only replies.
Well technically you can say that seeing as some of your actual posts got deleted and for some reason one of my replies did too even though my reply broke no rules I could see. I guess as it had a quote from your deleted post it was a domino effect.
One thing I cant stand is people playing dumb.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom