What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ahh, yeah. I see what you mean in residential. Id still shoot one down in a non residential area, id say I had a previous bad experience with aliens and freaked out! :laughing7:
I wouldn't say shit!!
 
My escape from yesterday's snow day!
Click here to see the finds: Sunday Snow Day

Heading east at 7am:
IMG_8247.webp
 
Good morning everyone.

One of the local cardinals woke up in a fowl mood yesterday.

IMG_7835.webp


Even the woodpeckers were intimidated.

IMG_7836.webp
 
Morning team 😀 xx cold dull day here today, glad to be in the warm 😃 xx

Trip to london tomoz for the works Christmas Do 😬… not looking forward to that!!! xx hey ho!! xx
It would be like going to Toronto for me.
Not going to happen!

Best of luck blossom.

Don't get all sentimental with the
"I ❤️ London" sweatshirt for himself.

Just saying as a man, step up the game a tad bit Lass.

Get a custom printed jobbie done.
"I suck at detecting"
 
It would be like going to Toronto for me.
Not going to happen!

Best of luck blossom.

Don't get all sentimental with the
"I ❤️ London" sweatshirt for himself.

Just saying as a man, step up the game a tad bit Lass.

Get a custom printed jobbie done.
"I suck at detecting"
U know me far too well Peps…. He likes to jot down his crappy romans each week… so have brought him this note book for Christmas 😂😂😂

IMG_7215.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom