- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Does the same for me on my android phone.Yeah, that. I'm on a Mac and it disappears when I scroll down.
Does the same for me on my android phone.Yeah, that. I'm on a Mac and it disappears when I scroll down.
This is what I see on my phone. Im guessing the same as what you see.Yeah on a Mac as well. I'm trying to screen shot and show Pepper but technology is beating me at the moment![]()
I shared your poem with a few friendsMornin all.
Brace yourselves for a big surprise.. It snowed! Still snowing. Got to clean it up snow.
Grrr.
View attachment 2190032
As soon as i posted i thought i should have made those *clicks* amount to a real word. hehI mean my 386 with dial-up 56k modem is working just fine it seems... and my rotary phone takes too long to text.....
For a four letter word it would be ...
*click click click click*** click click*** click click click*** click click click click click***
It follows my scrolling on the S20 androidDoes the same for me on my android phone.
Well i guess i might be.... :/Am i the only one who does not use a phone for TN. ?
i try not to.Am i the only one who does not use a phone for TN. ?
Hi. Must be device dependant. Don't know that brand. Mines a Motorola G54 5G and I use DuckDuck Go browser.It follows my scrolling on the S20 android
You know...... "life sized"... not "bite sized".Screen so large... with rez so good..... you will need glasses one day from using it....
BUT...
wont need glasses when you ARE using it.
Yeah....... thats the ticket.
