- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,338
- Reaction score
- 207,603
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
This goes beyond the stupid level.Unbelievable, just when you thought you'd seen stupid it goes to the next level.
Multiple searches show that's real. I won't say what idiot would buy and wear them, though I kinda just did, because in this world of dumb and stupid im sure there are millions. How disturbing mankind has become! And its just started. 🫤
Paying that for a pair jeans to begin with.
But even wearing a pair in public.
I guess I was brought up right where had to dress respectfully out in public.
I might look like a bum wearing my worn out clothes, but at least they don't look that bad.🤣









