- Joined
- Aug 8, 2005
- Messages
- 8,973
- Reaction score
- 36,693
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beautiful Florida
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone. We went to Juno Beach yesterday on Jupiter Isand for a day trip. It was very nice.
Oh there's a saying how opposites attract 🤣Good morning everyone. We went to Juno Beach yesterday on Jupiter Isand for a day trip. It was very nice.![]()
View attachment 2196736View attachment 2196737
I miss the beachGood morning everyone. We went to Juno Beach yesterday on Jupiter Isand for a day trip. It was very nice.![]()
View attachment 2196736View attachment 2196737
Good morning all
That is great news! Maybe the improved atmosphere will make Mr Woo perk up.Work is getting a little better, Mr Woo is seemingly doing ok, but the best news this week is my awful neighbours have moved out 🎉🥳…. So my flock of pigeons, starlings and house sparrows can feast in peace 😍… that makes me very happy! Xx
he has changed completely this week…. He is now sitting with me most of the evenings, he has taken to sitting on my arm, and yesterday let me rest my head on him … tonight he was sitting on my iPad while I tried to do photos 🤔…. I think maybe he has released I’m actually cool to hang out with 🥰… but his poos have got no better, so don’t think he is ‘getting better’… but equally I don’t think he is getting worse 🤞 xxThat is great news! Maybe the improved atmosphere will make Mr Woo perk up.

That sounds like a win, at least for now. He seems quite happy there on your arm.so don’t think he is ‘getting better’… but equally I don’t think he is getting worse
Well that calls for a party.Good evening my heartiest xx hope you have all had a good weekend xx 🤗…. well spring has sprung here… 16 degrees blue sky 😎 so we have had a lovely day meandering around the fields. We are so lucky the fields up at the race course have been left for sugar beet, but as it’s been so wet, they still haven’t been planted! So we are making the most of them! xx
Work is getting a little better, Mr Woo is seemingly doing ok, but the best news this week is my awful neighbours have moved out 🎉🥳…. So my flock of pigeons, starlings and house sparrows can feast in peace 😍… that makes me very happy! Xx
Thread 'Saturday’s Finds xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/saturdays-finds-xx.708350/
he has changed completely this week…. He is now sitting with me most of the evenings, he has taken to sitting on my arm, and yesterday let me rest my head on him … tonight he was sitting on my iPad while I tried to do photos 🤔…. I think maybe he has released I’m actually cool to hang out with 🥰… but his poos have got no better, so don’t think he is ‘getting better’… but equally I don’t think he is getting worse 🤞 xx