Happy birthday! A couple of weeks earlier you could have been an April Fools, or maybe you were and being born today was the trick. 🤔Checked out, went back to the same place as the last few days.
Just cleaning up a section.
Darn weather.
It's passing now so I'll play some more.
Don't mind a bit of wet, but sideways-nope.
But it's my BDay today, so I declared another play day.😁
View attachment 2202772
Tad behind in some pictures of finds. 3 silvers yesterday 2 quarters, 1 Fishscale
Nothing really that old.
Well rain stopped ✋️ bye
Yeh I know It was yesterday... but the F-ers still want cake... I'll smack em!!!
is all gone, chores been done for while now, eating lunch and it's snowing again, got the woodstove going in the shop, going to work on the 34 today, making another pot of coffee then out to the shop. Was going to do some dirt fishing today but that wind is a bit nippy. Oh Happy Birthday PepperjWhen I was younger id hear older people say "time just seems to go faster the older you get". I used to think it was because they were senile. They were right though, just recently I said to the misses they were and how a week now feels like Sunday, Monday, Friday Saturday, Sunday again.Good morning all. Somehow, it's Wednesday already.
Nahh, that guy looks to sane!Is this the OR Viking?🤔View attachment 2202850
I do have a pic of me much younger. On something called "film" OK Me..... 6'5" about 240 pounds. Close guess... 1992? Around the same as this pic as I still had the 1979 RS camaro, she was 17!! We were STONED!!!Nahh, that guy looks to sane!
Yes that's more like the lunatic I was thinking of. 😁👍I do have a pic of me much younger. On something called "film" OK Me..... 6'5" about 240 pounds. Close guess... 1992? Around the same as this pic as I still had the 1979 RS camaro, she was 17!! We were STONED!!!
No shit Viking?
View attachment 2202876
View attachment 2202873