- Joined
- Feb 10, 2022
- Messages
- 5,420
- Reaction score
- 31,207
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Xterra 705
Gold Monster 2000
Your 1 day is better than my fat load of nothing in the past few months.
Your 1 day is better than my fat load of nothing in the past few months.

🇺🇲It can flower but it's usually more green than white.Does poison ivy bloom? I was pulling weeds and pulled a white flower that after I pulled it looked like the ivy. I’m allergic to it, took a quick shower afterwards
Does poison ivy bloom? I was pulling weeds and pulled a white flower that after I pulled it looked like the ivy. I’m allergic to it, took a quick shower afterwards
One wrong step........I've already ordered it.
If you don't like the colour, its all sweet, they have a green one.
View attachment 2203764
Am I the best friend ever or what 🥰

