What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Please excuse my intrusion gents, but has anyone heard from Relevant Chair lately? I had a question for him but see from his profile he hasn’t logged in since March. I know he hangs out here and just wondered if one of you had heard from him lately?
Hi mate. Go back several posts and Pepper says he's just taking a break.
 
Good morning all.

We got a halfway decent shot of that Oriole yesterday (not great, it was nearly dark), as well as a nice little chipping sparrow, and another first-time visitor, an Indigo Bunting.

IMG_0441.webp

IMG_0433.webp

IMG_0426.webp

IMG_0414.webp
 
:coffee2: :coffee: Good morning everyone. We finally had a lot of rain last night. We needed it. Another rocket yesterday & then last night too. I didn't stay up for that one. 3 rockets in 2 days. I can't imagine what they're shooting up there. I really don't put much faith in what they're telling us. One is supposed to be Amazon satellites that will be the beginning of 800× that Bezos wants in low earth orbit. The other 2 are Starlink satellites from Elon. I guess space belongs to the billionaires. I believe what they tell me about as much as if I read it in Mad Magazine. 😠 I read where a group of astronomers and scientists tried to get the launches of satellites limited as they said they would be a serious obstacle to telescopes if they continued to deploy them. They were told to pound sand.
 

Attachments

  • 20250428_190227.webp
    20250428_190227.webp
    311.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Have you ever watched the pranks on YouTube? I’m watching one episode right now that has a guy as a bush that grabs at people when they walk by. Pretty funny
Pretty funny but also a really good way to get a beat down.
 
Have you ever watched the pranks on YouTube? I’m watching one episode right now that has a guy as a bush that grabs at people when they walk by. Pretty funny
I have done those pranks! I stopped when a little old lady beat me with her cane!! I think it's on tape somewhere... She is 5 foot tall...maybe... and I'm 6' 5" 275 getting wailed!! I practice with kendo sticks part of ongoing staff training/learning and she welted me like a pro!! Wife...girlfriend then... told me you are going to give someone a heart attack!! Or get punched!! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Have you ever watched the pranks on YouTube? I’m watching one episode right now that has a guy as a bush that grabs at people when they walk by. Pretty funny
There was a prank show on up here for years.
Just for Laughs 😃
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom