- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,313
- Reaction score
- 207,513
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Getting a cold front tonight. 75F now, will be 34F feeling like 25F in the morning. 50 degree drop.
Weather porn is alive today.
Weather porn is alive today.
Good morning everyone. We finally had a lot of rain last night. We needed it. Another rocket yesterday & then last night too. I didn't stay up for that one. 3 rockets in 2 days. I can't imagine what they're shooting up there. I really don't put much faith in what they're telling us. One is supposed to be Amazon satellites that will be the beginning of 800× that Bezos wants in low earth orbit. The other 2 are Starlink satellites from Elon. I guess space belongs to the billionaires. I believe what they tell me about as much as if I read it in Mad Magazine. 😠 I read where a group of astronomers and scientists tried to get the launches of satellites limited as they said they would be a serious obstacle to telescopes if they continued to deploy them. They were told to pound sand.









