What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

"Secret" beach... Not a secret anymore though!!


secret beach.webp
 
The Haskap total is now 105 qrts.
Have to the drops yet.
Have one plant that isn't like the Boral.
The Blizzards are ripening up nicely.
Some of the Borals are huge.
20250625_135923.webp
 
The Haskap total is now 105 qrts.
Nice! We’ve got a few blackberries and blueberries coming, if the squirrels don’t eat all of them. And we had enough cherries for a batch of tasty turnovers. But the rest of a garden is a bust this year. I harvested one jalapeño pepper today so I guess that’s something.
 
Afternoon again! Temperature got up in the 80'sF today. Had to go to Idaho for a doctors appointment and it was in the mid 90'sF!! Fortunately the wife and I were indoors most of the time.
 
It looks fake! So beautiful!
It is real LaurelLou56! I have driven through that area several times and it is as beautiful as it appears in OV's photos!
 
Nice! We’ve got a few blackberries and blueberries coming, if the squirrels don’t eat all of them. And we had enough cherries for a batch of tasty turnovers. But the rest of a garden is a bust this year. I harvested one jalapeño pepper today so I guess that’s something.
Up till now squirrels haven't been an issue.

Now Ticks on the other hand, 13 in one day is the record for this past week picking.
It wasn't too bad on the real hot days, but the humidity broke today, so they were out again in full force.
Got one today, that I could of fit 10 on a pin head, crazy small.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom