What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well we had 4 dogs but now we have 3. The oldest died while we were at work. I have to go dig a hole in the backyard and bury her. She lived a long good life and passed away at 16 people years. Not sure what that equals to in dog years.
So sorry to hear you’re little girls passing Creekside. My condolences
 
Good day everyone one been busy here :)Lot of good things happening here lately
 
cat and jackson.webp
 
That's a rather huge difference over a week, or even just a few days!
Heat brings in the fog, and we welcome that ! I would drive up river and check the temps but.... No thank you !
 
This is the culprit.
Brookings with the 'Chetco Effect' again... High temperature (on the Oregon Coast) today was 90° meanwhile nearby Gold Beach and Crescent City only made it up to 72°
This weather phenomenon is common in late summer months and will likely happen through Monday of next week.
Whenever you compress and/or channel winds in this case both you HEAT THE AIR UP FAST.


chetco effect main.webp




chetco effect 1.webp
 
Good morning everyone, it’s hot here and my house is 80f, I need to go get a new filter then turn the ac on and cool this house down before I do any dishes and laundry
Take the water hose on low flow and spray the unit down in the coils on the outside of the unit. That should help it run smoothly
 
THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.


Most of all... Enjoy.
 
I sweated working outside at the club. Mowing was about done when I arrived so pruning back brush and some other stuff sufficed.
Clubhouse for the meeting after the work party was hotter than outside.
6:00 P.M. and shady in the woods at home where the sun angle is. 90 degrees F. When I looked at the indoor outdoor thermometer in the shade outside it read 98-or 99. Which is more how it felt outside. L.o.l..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom