What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

Didn't think to take pictures yesterday at a lake in the woods at a sisters cottage. Oh boy.
Breeze was amazing though. Hinting of storms somewhere other at times but refreshing regardless..
 
Good MORNING to the people on here :) This is one of the better forums on the internet :)
 
Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

1754935164347.webp
 
Saw this one navigate down the window glass. Acted really cautious, 1 leg at a time. Vibrate, put the foot in the mouth then on the glass.
Just love things like this.
Resized_temp_share_415139621692103.webp



Screenshot_20250811_150643_iNaturalist.webp
 
I wish but I didn’t catch anything. I did find some worms in my garden later that evening so now I have a new source.
We use to dig worms, put them in a tobacco tin that had holes in the lid. We didn't put much dirt in the tin but lots of clover. We kept them cool also, as heat just cooked them.
 
Weekend finds at the local parks. Nothing great but time outside swinging. Got another weekend coming up before our usual anniversary migration to South Florida!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5904.webp
    IMG_5904.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom