What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I don't know what they use Beep, but to me, it tasted "exactly" like a Whopper with meat, "exactly".
Good morning Beeps :hello:
 
Guess Beeps fell overboard ? :dontknow:

If Tom shows up maybe he can put put his dingy in the water and search for her :icon_scratch:
 
Last edited:
Good morning Simon.
I slid off the deck for a little swim with the sharks.

If it tastes exactly like a beef patty, they will be switching us over to meatless beef soon.
 
Glad you made it back on board !

I love my hamburger, but if they can duplicate it as well as what I had, I would probably switch.
Next step is Lasagna ! :hello2:
 
I saw a shark out there but a group of dolphins chased him away. I think they took a shine to you :love10:
 
Well if they can duplicate the meat that well, lasagna wouldn't be that big of a challenge.
It's when they start incorporating cardboard into it as a recycling tool that the problems start. :laughing7:
 
Well..............I'd much prefer cardboard to fish heads :tongue3:
 
That was just ARC and some of the crew swimming in their mermaid suits.
 
But fish heads are tastey! :laughing7:
 
Well ARC is known as "Aquaman" so could well have been. Didn't realize that many here could swim with those cement blocks tied to their ankles :laughing7:
 
I'll just take your word for it Beep.
 
ARC has a lot of experience with cement blocks

You can take as many of my words as you'd like Simon, auto correct does it all the time!
 
Today is Sneaker's birthday. I have to post some pics, I'll be back in a minute.
 
Ok. Happy Birthday to Sneakers!

If I'm snoozing just ring the ship's bell.
 
Sneakers is beautiful, fantastic for 11...not a grey hair in sight.
 
Thanks Beep. She likes to sleep on my laptop so it makes doing any work a challenge. She has brought me a lot of joy. Never thought I would, ( or could ), be a cat person but her and Max proved me wrong. :notworthy:
 
Yes, they get to you. They are very loving & caring & over look our flaws.
So has sneakers surprised you with any strange goings on with your laptop? She probably thinks you spend a little too much attention to it.
 
Nope, she is a perfect lady.

I use a wireless keyboard and mouse. I disabled the laptop keyboard and mouse so she can lounge on the laptop all she wants, plus, it throws some heat her way too.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom