She must be very secure her position in the household.
I watch the pet channel alot. They show a cat that likes to knock stuff off the counter. Not sure if the cat just likes doing that that, or can't stand the clutter.
Not at the present, can't take care of one. We would be a fall hazard to one another, they would trip me and I would fall on them.
I have had pets all my life except the last few years. It's very hard when they pass on.
The morning crew is going to show up and see you here and think they were late for duty
Well, I guess they won't show for another couple hours.
It's after 10:00 a.m. at Tom's house, I wonder where he is ? Hope he is not trapped in our cave
I like coffee in any form. My son made a smoothie using Snickers ice cream & coffee, it was good!
I use to be able to drink coffee and go right to sleep for a full 8 hours. Not now. It's unusual for m e to sleep 8 hours straight, it's usually in increments of 2-4 hours. Times, life, and I have changed.
Snickers ice cream & coffee sounds delicious ! I haven't had ice cream for a long time. I can drink coffee and then fall asleep minutes later. I seem to be immune to caffeine.