THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning rook, Bill, Dave.:hello:

Morning Toecutter, shaping up for another warm one.

Good morning Jim & toecutter. Heading off shortly for my morning walk another hot one and want to get the front lawn mown before lunch.

Good morning Jim & toecutter. Heading off shortly for my morning walk another hot one and want to get the front lawn mown before lunch.

3 Days before I mow the grass.

Last edited:
Good morning pepperj, ANTIQUARIAN, bill, Toecutter

The weather folks are calling for hail today. Great, I've just got the garden up and going. I guess I'll just do my not so famous rain dance with her. 9e2c12f57a0c47bb0ecee8def9822a70.gif:laughing7:

Last edited:
Rook,

Depending on the size of the garden couldn't you cover it with some drop sheets held up on some posts and tied down with rope?

The weather folks are calling for hail today. Great, I've just got the garden up and going. I guess I'll just do my not so famous rain dance with her.View attachment 1837208:laughing7:

Why Rook!!
I never knew!!
Getting in touch with your feminine side!?!? :tongue3:

Last edited:
WHADIFIND
I’m dancing with her.:laughing7:

bill
I’ve got two patches of peas, sunflowers and other stuff. A large enough cover is out of the question at this time. That’s a good idea though.

Who speaks with forked tongue?
20200528_132931.jpg

Nice garner snake pic pepperj. Hope it’s OK

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back