THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To the jealous ones.
20200529_074545.jpg

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Captain, Toe, Bill, Rook, Pepper, Bart, AntiQ, WD! WHADIFIND, (out there some where), and the rest of our bubbly crew...does that mean they are fermenting??:icon_scratch:

‘Twas a loooooooooong swim this morning! Now if some one has pliers I can make ya all a nice shark tooth necklaces as soon as I pull’em out o’me seemed I picked up some souvenirs while swimming to the ship this morning....ouch!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning. MB

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Psssssst WD...did ya get the key to the rum room? Cause if ya didn’t we’ll have to tie the Capt’n to main mast. There will be no abandoning ship with the rum room key!
I think ARC has become eye candy with all this thread gawking going on. :find::find:
Best not tell him...it’ll go right to his head.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Finally! I had been way laid by rug rats, who may return today if the wind is blowing right.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres another these guys are from Canada... I may have shared this one before...

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heres another these guys are from Canada... I may have shared this one before..

I've never heard of these guys before, they have such a cool sound too.
Thanks for sharing Toe :thumbsup:

"The Dead South is a Canadian folk-bluegrass musical ensemble based in Regina, Saskatchewan.
The band was initially formed in 2012 as a quartet by Nate Hilts, Scott Pringle, Danny Kenyon and Colton Crawford."

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the magic still happens for the lucky few. Oh how I miss the big wave surfing !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Psssssst WD...did ya get the key to the rum room? Cause if ya didn’t we’ll have to tie the Capt’n to main mast. There will be no abandoning ship with the rum room key!
I think ARC has become eye candy with all this thread gawking going on. :find::find:
Best not tell him...it’ll go right to his head.

I say we ties 'im up anyway. Give rook a place to perch other than the crow's nest. :evil6:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the ship is awful quiet these days... seems since the whole "picture drama" it has been listing.

What is lame is... no other threads are having the same problems of picture postings.

Anyway...

It is what it is. :)

Nay Cap'n! 'Tain't the ship be a listin' cuz of no dadburned pitchers! 'Tis jes Ms Beeps rollin' too many barrels to one side down in the hole!

Don't be a abandonin' ship! Ye *HAVE* ta stays!! Cap'n allays goes down wit da ship!! :icon_pirat:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heres another these guys are from Canada... I may have shared this one before...

Right at the scene of the field gate. Left side of frame on the knoll, I'm going to say cellar hole.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WD Yep Rook can perch right up there on Captn’s noggin. Nice fine view from there.

Shhhhhh WHADIFIND! No one is suppose ta know I moved the rum barrels! ...now I gots ta roll ‘em ta the other side side.

....seems like auto correct has a real problem with purposely misspelling the word “other” :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread