THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My mentor "marty meylach" told me he found a gold 8 escudo here and dropped it in the ballast after first recovering it. As he tried to recover it a second time it just kept slipping further and further into the tons of ballast....never to be seen again.....

I keep telling and telling people that these things we find do not *WANT* to be found! As soon as they're uncovered you better secure them! Or they will simply jump back in where they came out! I call some of them professionals. Professional hiders!! :tongue3:

Inspiring video about a one legged cyclist.

That reminds me of how busy I feel sometimes. "Like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest."

(Sorry....couldn't resist. I blame my diarrhea of the keyboard syndrome.) :dontknow:

I did a little detecting on the property this morning. The result was 2 Gold Coins! Not 1 but 2.:dontknow:
Trying to load up the pictures
20200531_202505.jpg20200531_202440.jpg

Last edited:
Morning AARC
41F at the house this morning, going up to 63F later in the PM. Feels downright chilly after the 80's just a few days ago.

Good morning Tnet.

Morning pepperj

Morning ARC, rook & pepper! :wave:
Gave myself a treat and slept in till 5:15 this morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back