What's new

The Sky Is Burning ...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Going through an old CF card this evening, I found this sunrise shot from last fall ...

CRW_2245 -1.webp
 
That is wicked cool!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Looks like that might have been a very bad day for the sailors.
 
t_r.gif
photo_camera.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE PHOTOGRAPH Chadeaux :..
Thanks for sharing!​
 
That is wicked cool!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember taking the photo that morning, ... the photo doesn't compare to the actual view.

The dark areas in the photo were a beautiful, bright, almost cobalt blue.

Oh the limits of man's creation, and the boundless beauty of the creator's productions! --- Isaiah 40:26 always comes to mind.
 
Looks like that might have been a very bad day for the sailors.

I'm in Arkansas ... the only sailor I know is a retired merchant marine who fled here after Katrina. I don't think he ever has a bad day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom