OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
δικός μου !
So, what is she saying belongs to her, Marius ?

Think I'd steer clear of that one....:laughing7:

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes"

The girl says " Δικό μου " which means " It's mine " . The word which you posted " δικός μου " means " he's mine " .

Also the guy is singing in the refren :

At the end of the followings
the rope I find from the sea's bottom ,
a pirate ship for the first resalto( attack ).
On the sharings, I never knew my share well
Now for the first time I know what it's mine.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The girl says " Δικό μου " which means " It's mine " . The word which you posted " δικός μου " means " he's mine " .

Also the guy is singing in the refren :

At the end of the following
the rope I find from the sea's bottom ,
a pirate ship for the first resalto( attack ).
On the sharings, I never knew my share well
Now for the first time I know what it's mine.

As Casca replied to Cassius....

"But those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads. But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me."

Much like the Stone Maps are to most folks IMO.

However the three Latin words " MEUS" on each of the artifacts, the Latin Heart and Cursum Perficio, may provide an answer as to who was responsible for for those parts of the bigger picture. Unless they refer to the two Latin Texts, one of which included the CP sketch, that were found back then, where there still could be a third book waiting to be found in the same area ? Perhaps with more information ?
Still....could be something else, more familiar to those who were educated in the same "Holy Faith" as the map maker(s).

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Casca replied to Cassius....

"But those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads. But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me."

Much like the Stone Maps are to most folks IMO.

However the three Latin words " MEUS" on each of the artifacts, the Latin Heart and Cursum Perficio, may provide an answer as to who was responsible for for those parts of the bigger picture. Unless they refer to the two Latin Texts, one of which included the CP sketch, that were found back then, where there still could be a third book waiting to be found in the same area ? Perhaps with more information ?
Still....could be something else, more familiar to those who were educated in the same "Holy Faith" as the map maker(s).

Also MEUS could be an anagram for MUSE from Greek mythology .

" The Roman scholar Varro (116–27 BC) relates that there are only three Muses: one born from the movement of water, another who makes sound by striking the air, and a third who is embodied only in the human voice. They were called Melete or "Practice", Mneme or "Memory" and Aoide or "Song". Three ancient Muses were also reported in Plutarch's (46–120 AD) Quaestiones Convivales[SUP][8][/SUP] (9.I4.2–4).[SUP][9] "

Text from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muses[/SUP]

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is really fascinating , is how if you will find the heart , then at the same time you will find and the warrior head , because the heart is embedded in its face .

head and heart.jpg

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you just wonder how the infinity sign from the lower stone map trail looks like.

sign.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you just wonder how the infinity sign from the lower stone map trail looks like.

View attachment 1719328

Perhaps.
To someone "sitting in a tin can....far far away".
The symbol might represent two excavations, adjacent to and perhaps connected in some way.
There was some kind of reference to a mine shaped like an hourglass in literature about the LDM (for those who believe there's a connection between the SM's and LDM)
Or two round boulders against each other, but clearly visible from ground level, since I'm sure that is where it was intended for the stones to be used.
Even a number eight, since there is also a "1", a "4", and a "7" (or two sevens maybe), on the map stones .
I suspect the first explanation I've listed here, and that it represents the location of the "crossover" from the Latin Heart translation.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is really fascinating , is how if you will find the heart , then at the same time you will find and the warrior head , because the heart is embedded in its face .

View attachment 1682583

I've always liked this one Marius.
Partly because it has another SM symbol as well.

Warrior head with SM symbols.jpg

Not only that, but the two symbols, in relative position and inclination, are very close to what we see on the stones.

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps.
To someone "sitting in a tin can....far far away".
The symbol might represent two excavations, adjacent to and perhaps connected in some way.
There was some kind of reference to a mine shaped like an hourglass in literature about the LDM (for those who believe there's a connection between the SM's and LDM)
Or two round boulders against each other, but clearly visible from ground level, since I'm sure that is where it was intended for the stones to be used.
Even a number eight, since there is also a "1", a "4", and a "7" (or two sevens maybe), on the map stones .
I suspect the first explanation I've listed here, and that it represents the location of the "crossover" from the Latin Heart translation.

You can see in my pic a clue from the Latin stone heart map. The FAUCES in front of the warrior's nose.

sign.jpg

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Wayne, you are exactly right. Satellite images from straight away down, other than general location are worthless. people who drew maps. could not draw that image on to their maps. You have to be across in a canyon maybe higher up looking down at something, you have to be able on google earth to get down at the ground level on Google and then be able to walk across the ground. Evan with that, and a drone you are missing 80% to 100% percent of what is there, hell even when you know you know you are on the right spot, on the ground it still takes a while, to hell with a while, it takes a long time to find stuff you just walked past. Wayne Howard sent me that info I will upload it later tonight, I am having tech issues, but will get it done. Jeff.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fauces can be translated a number of ways Marius.
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/t...dacd0f9edc35ee90fc72f17a0f602a38c4cd3426.html
You will need to put your boots to work out there in order to be successful at this.
Sat views and blue pictures of shapes just won't do the trick, and will only lead to frustration.

I believe all the translations fit with the image.
I am very succesful at this more that you can imagine and my boots have dust from many places that you never will walk.
And about my pictures, sat or blue, are from the place where the stone maps lie. Take them as they are and ignore them if you want. But don't doubt them because you don't know the truth.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NONE OF US HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT NONE OF US REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE OTHERS HAVE, YOU MAY BE CORRECT IN WHAT YOU HAVE, I DO NOT WHAT YOU HAVE. yOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING. lIKE WISE YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE HAVE. tHE ONE DIFFERENCE I SEE IS WE ARE SHOWING SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE, AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. PLUS WE ARE SHOWING BOOTS ON THE GROUND and will continue showing what we have, as long as it does not give away our location, that will come in our book. Good luck hope your efforts pay off. Jeff.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe all the translations fit with the image.
I am very succesful at this more that you can imagine and my boots have dust from many places that you never will walk.
And about my pictures, sat or blue, are from the place where the stone maps lie. Take them as they are and ignore them if you want. But don't doubt them because you don't know the truth.

I have no doubt your boots have dust and probably more on their soles from places I will never go... in this lifetime at least.
And I'm also sure that mine have trod many a place which you are unlikely to see, other than on your computer, tablet or cell phone screen....and only IF I tell you where to look.
But belief does not always translate to "success" IMO, and so it is that ultimately, very few will share your confidence where it's based on pictures from sources other than a camera operated by your own hands, nor by indistinct shapes from those and/or sat views such as you have often posted as proof of same.
That is what is truth to me, I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no doubt your boots have dust and probably more on their soles from places I will never go... in this lifetime at least.
And I'm also sure that mine have trod many a place which you are unlikely to see, other than on your computer, tablet or cell phone screen....and only IF I tell you where to look.
But belief does not always translate to "success" IMO, and so it is that ultimately, very few will share your confidence where it's based on pictures from sources other than a camera operated by your own hands, nor by indistinct shapes from those and/or sat views such as you have often posted as proof of same.
That is what is truth to me, I'm sorry to say.

I never had a problem with what others believe about me. Success is a word with different weight for every person separately. For someone success is just to wake up and can stand on his feet and for others is to cross safe the street. Everybody has its own limit in the horizon of what make him succesful.

Personally I feel very succesful in what I have planed to do.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Personally I feel very succesful [sic] in what I have planed [sic] to do."

There is nothing wrong with feeling successful Marius, but having your feelings accepted by others involved in this pursuit can be very difficult.
Simply attempting to be the biggest drum in the concert hall is not enough, and I myself, wouldn't expect it to be. After all, though very loud and thus meant to draw the listeners attention, such instruments are mostly full of air, and that attention ultimately returns to what the rest of the orchestra has to offer.
While your own criteria for success appears to be fulfilled by self proclamation and promotion based solely on your use of borrowed landscape imagery, many of us follow a stricter set of rules.
These rules require the presentation of evidence such as personal photos of places visited as well as artifacts discovered in those locations.

That's just the way it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Personally I feel very succesful [sic] in what I have planed [sic] to do."

There is nothing wrong with feeling successful Marius, but having your feelings accepted by others involved in this pursuit can be very difficult.
Simply attempting to be the biggest drum in the concert hall is not enough, and I myself, wouldn't expect it to be. After all, though very loud and thus meant to draw the listeners attention, such instruments are mostly full of air, and that attention ultimately returns to what the rest of the orchestra has to offer.
While your own criteria for success appears to be fulfilled by self proclamation and promotion based solely on your use of borrowed landscape imagery, many of us follow a stricter set of rules.
These rules require the presentation of evidence such as personal photos of places visited as well as artifacts discovered in those locations.

That's just the way it is.

Yes , I'm an English analphabet because all my life I was talking and writing another languages. I do my best and my friends, like me as I am and never complained of my typos. Nobody is perfect. Seems this is the only vulnerable point which someone can use to deride me.
I would welcome you in a Greek forum to see how you could make it there, but maybe this can occur only in a future life.

I never attempted to be the biggest and the lauder drum in the hall. I only wrote my opinions based in my research. I never wrote " I FOUND IT " like many others did and I keep a low profil.
If what I post is not enough for you, I'm sorry but I can't give away the coordinates for now.

Good bye!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread