The stone maps and their concept

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

The Horse Stone Map is in reference to where to graze and keep your horses and pack mules only. The Priest Map is where lies the Treasure that is mined and stored. The Trail is in between the two.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

The Horse Stone Map is in reference to where to graze and keep your horses and pack mules only. The Priest Map is where lies the Treasure that is mined and stored. The Trail is in between the two.

Every one has there theory, But the h/p map is of the same exact place. A mirror map. The Priest is actually part of the horse. The hidden map and hidden heart on the trial map is tricky one to figure out unless u know where the triangle is.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

The cross is more inside the heart, matter of fact it sits sideways in the heart. The bottom tip of the Heart points West and the Top of the Cross points North.

Gary

The application of the stone maps from the pic in the post #1 is accurate . The Latin heart tells the truth , but you have to use the meaning of a coded word written on the maps , to find the accurate directions .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,

The Horse and the Priest , are landmarks in the eyes of the author . And yes , the Trail is between these landmarks , from the side of the Priest . The Priest shows the Cross ( map ) with the Cross and explains how to go there .

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary

The application of the stone maps from the pic in the post #1 is accurate . The Latin heart tells the truth , but you have to use the meaning of a coded word written on the maps , to find the accurate directions .

Love hearing these wild as theories. When the answer is simple, the x is a physical location, that's all.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wait 19 years for a book that is just going to end up on a bookshelf like the rest of the b.s. ?....i think not:laughing7:

Ohh come on. It will have all the answers. Unfortunately all who get the book will have them also. But will be the last book you will ever need about this Saga. Smiles.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ohh come on. It will have all the answers. Unfortunately all who get the book will have them also. But will be the last book you will ever need about this Saga. Smiles.
thats the same thing the last 450 authors said about their books:dontknow:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats the same thing the last 450 authors said about their books:dontknow:

Its worse than you think! HAHAHA Google Lost Dutchman Found......................................7,810,000 results!

Mike

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I wrote in other threads , the Priest image from the Priest /Horse stone map , " advices " how to find the start of the Trail , you have to look for the heart . The heart points to the place where the Trail starts . At one time in the past , there at the starting point of the Trail , were deposited the stone Trail tablets .

heart.jpg

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now , for the first time , a real picture of the Horse like could be seen from below and from the side . The real image of the Horse like is depicted on the stone map , could be seen only from afar and straight to the landmark .

Horse.jpg

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The marked with white stones path which leads to the heart .

white stones markings path.jpg

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diko mou - my own - meus

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found myself dancing right away. lol. unfortunately I struggle to even speak English, and I was born here. so what is it about?

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found myself dancing right away. lol. unfortunately I struggle to even speak English, and I was born here. so what is it about?

Nothing , just the title of the song has the same meaning with the MEUS from the Latin stone heart map .
Keep dancing .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions