The Tale of two Brothers lost map of Corrigadors treasure.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
That is good Crow,,wow a crusader ancestry. Was he connected with the legedary knight templars and perhaps their lost treasure ?:-)

Tintin treasure

Sadly too far back to know for sure, the entry was off to crusade. The family after the third crusade was allowed to bear 3 red crosses on their coat of arms. However many people severed and went on crusades was not Templar. Evidently he was wasn't as Templar that took a vow of poverty and chastity, as they was a warrior monk order. My ancestor was there for women booze and plunder.:occasion14::laughing7:

Even thou Gaelic, his era was of 1169-1171 Ireland began to have territories lost to the Normans. My ancestor tribal chieftain supported of the original kings of Munster. By a brokered treaty with the Normans the Son 20 years later in due course went on the 3rd crusade 1189-1192

People have rather romantic view and a tendency to fail to realize Templar's were is essence radical Christian fundamentalists who vowed their lives fighting in the name of God. Perhaps no better than radical Muslim extremists we have today? There would be no descendants today because of the doctrine of their order requiring abstinence from all other earthy pleasures other than serving god.

Crow

Last edited:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly too far back to know for sure, the entry was off to crusade. The family after the third crusade was allowed to bear 3 red crosses on their coat of arms. However many people severed and went on crusades was not Templar. Evidently he was wasn't as Templar that took a vow of poverty and chastity, as they was a warrior monk order. My ancestor was there for women booze and plunder.:occasion14::laughing7:

Even thou Gaelic, his era was of 1169-1171 Ireland began to have territories lost to the Normans. My ancestor tribal chieftain supported of the original kings of Munster. By a brokered treaty with the Normans the Son 20 years later in due course went on the 3rd crusade 1189-1192

People have rather romantic view and a tendency to fail to realize Templar's were is essence radical Christian fundamentalists who vowed their lives fighting in the name of God. Perhaps no better than radical Muslim extremists we have today? There would be no descendants today because of the doctrine of their order requiring abstinence from all other earthy pleasures other than serving god.

Crow

True the crusades were bloody and they did not represent the Christ of the bible,,, ,as to the templars,the first 9 templars started in jerrusalem after the first cusade,but in the later crusades they had major roles,,,other orders also existed like the knight hospitallers which later became knights of Malta that still exist today and another Germanic knight order that still exist today all three active in jerusalem.but the most powerful and rich knight templars vanished in the course of few years their properties given to the knight hospitallers,but their legendry treasure hoard no one knows where it ended.It is a pity you are talking of retirement without solving this treasure legend of all time:-) ...that you could even be connected as a descendant ..or did the trio already pull off this one and are in a silence protocol kkk.

Tintin treasure

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crow

True the crusades were bloody and they did not represent the Christ of the bible,,, ,as to the templars,the first 9 templars started in jerrusalem after the first cusade,but in the later crusades they had major roles,,,other orders also existed like the knight hospitallers which later became knights of Malta that still exist today and another Germanic knight order that still exist today all three active in jerusalem.but the most powerful and rich knight templars vanished in the course of few years their properties given to the knight hospitallers,but their legendry treasure hoard no one knows where it ended.It is a pity you are talking of retirement without solving this treasure legend of all time:-) ...that you could even be connected as a descendant ..or did the trio already pull off this one and are in a silence protocol kkk.

Tintin treasure

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening all Just been shooting pool at my bar.Tucked little tiger grandchild into bed. Coffee:coffee2:?

Templar treasure? Nah I leave that to the conspiracy theorists and Crow know it himselfs. The trio spent a lifetime collecting documents, journal, maps and manuscripts relating to treasure from all round the globe. I should say hardluck me and crow just had added to it. While we have soft spots for certain legends as we enjoy them all as any collector would. However there is some Legend for us that tick all boxes in what we look for...Some in fact, many the general public has never heard of.

kanacki

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose would you like see some of items we have collected between. All I assure have provenance.

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Don Jose I have have to find my pictures. I miss Amy as she sorted the files out, and the trio are messy.

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Tin Tin, don't worry, he is hooked. If not for monetary gain, but for the ego satisfaction of solving of an almost impossible challenge.

Hello Don amigo I am afraid not. As that big kancka pointed out there is a protocol; on what we look for in project. Sadly Templars for me do not cut the mustard. And besides if there was any treasure related to my ancestors they would of spent it on booze and broads.:laughing7:

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Evening all Just been shooting pool at my bar.Tucked little tiger grandchild into bed. Coffee:coffee2:?

Templar treasure? Nah I leave that to the conspiracy theorists and Crow know it himselfs. The trio spent a lifetime collecting documents, journal, maps and manuscripts relating to treasure from all round the globe. I should say hardluck me and crow just had added to it. While we have soft spots for certain legends as we enjoy them all as any collector would. However there is some Legend for us that tick all boxes in what we look for...Some in fact, many the general public has never heard of.

kanacki

Kanacki I just heard off Teha Taya how is your grand daughter?

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow

The coconut radio is quicker than the internet is it not? Yes the little princess if fine. her fever has broken. While we do not have a facilities compared to rich countries we have to learn to be everything here. How is your young tiger going?

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Crow, sounds like the Jesuits, but we know they didn't abstain ether in poverty or :censored:

Don Jose is correct Crow. We may never know for sure than some of Templar did not stray. And being human nature I am sure some of them did. Of course being able to prove illegitimate children to confirmed descendants is nigh impossible.

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola Crow

The coconut radio is quicker than the internet is it not? Yes the little princess if fine. her fever has broken. While we do not have a facilities compared to rich countries we have to learn to be everything here. How is your young tiger going?

Kanacki

Hello Kanacki Good to hear your grandchild is getting better, As for my little tiger.? I do not how all you guys did it. The little tiger is bundle of energy, Wearing me out.

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose is correct Crow. We may never know for sure than some of Templar did not stray. And being human nature I am sure some of them did. Of course being able to prove illegitimate children to confirmed descendants is nigh impossible.

Kanacki

Okay Don Amigo has made a good point, So I have to give ya that one, But does not leave ya off the hook still waiting for your book? You know why do you not write two books?

The first one is bait to such people leading into the story then finishing keeping them hanging in suspense. Then book two.. the conclusion?

Crow

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw in the news a London jewel heist worth 200million pounds,one diamond among was 500 thousand pounds worth. Tthe gang took the easter holiday as a strategic advantage to break in the jewel safekeeping establishment...while a wide manhunt is underway for the big heist of the century, i think the police should also TH around london as the gang may decide to hide the loot until quiter times.

Tintin treasure

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Kanacki Good to hear your grandchild is getting better, As for my little tiger.? I do not how all you guys did it. The little tiger is bundle of energy, Wearing me out.

Crow

Hola Crow my blackbird of pirate. Now whose laughing. I recall you partying away with women of ill repute on your break like no tomorrow laughing at us Mr dads. While ME and Hardluck was at home changing diapers and all the other things associated with raising a family. Me thinks old crow has no fully understood what hes got himself into...Hahaha....See what happens when you think with the little head and not big head. Suffer my friend suffer just like we and everyone else who reads this....had to. Your moaning at one, I had 8 to deal with and now the grandchildren. Good thing about them I can hand them back.

Good to read that you little tiger is keeping you on your toes.

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw in the news a London jewel heist worth$ 200million,one diamond among was$ 500 thousand worth. Tthe gang took the easter holiday as a strategic advantage to break in the jewel safekeeping establishment...while a wide manhunt is underway for the big heist of the century, i think the police should also TH around london as the gang may decide to hide the loot until quiter times.

Tintin treasure

Hola tin tin

Thanks for interesting story here is a new link...

UK police seek gang behind '200 million pound' heist | Reuters

Kanacki

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello TT , Kanacki thanks for update, 200million that's a hell of lot of diamonds

Makes you wonder considering the massive diamond heists the last few years if rather if was intended as there has been a glut of diamonds on the market, Perhaps it was an inside insurance con against the insurance companies? Take 200 million dollars of diamonds off the market, collect insurance then keep the alleged stolen diamonds? At the same time with 200 million dollars of diamonds taken off the market drive up the price of diamonds,

Makes one wonder?

Crow

Last edited:

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TT , Kanacki thanks for update, 200million that's a hell of lot of diamonds

Makes you wonder considering the massive diamond heists the last few years if rather if was intended as there has been a glut of diamonds on the market, Perhaps it was an inside insurance con against the insurance companies? Take 200 million dollars of diamonds off the market, collect insurance then keep the alleged stolen diamonds? At the same time with 200 million dollars of diamonds taken off the market drive up the price of diamonds,

Makes one wonder?

Crow

Thanks Crow,,that is a clever take....but some of the jewels and diamonds in this case are not insured I think...by the way it is 200 million pounds not dollars,I have corrected it...it is huge

Tintinn treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread