The True Story of Victorio Peak

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
I at the Moment have a full tub of Starbucks Coffee driving these fingers for me

Sadly , Portland Oregon seems to deny other Coffee a place to be .

I miss " Milagro Coffee House & Bistro in the U district of Las Cruces NM .

they have the best Ethiopian Harrar I ever snorted ,,, uh ,,, drank

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Quote : " As for the rest of your threatening diatribe aimed towards me...any ol' time you feel froggy, Fruitcake. "

whoa girl ,

how hard is it to see , that our post are simple satire ?

Threatening ?

Look , there are no threats , unless you mistake the spider bite for more then a joke .

sheesh ,,

would it help you any , if I add emoticons ?

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, she is an extremely intelligent and lovely human gal, who knows how to take care of herself amongst the lonesome and 'macho' men in a remote mining camp

Don't get started if you feel that you may be reduced to four letter words - which TH r won't allow - or her Lancelot (me) comes clippity cloping to her rescue, only to find that she has already skinned the dragon, as has often happened, she doesn't need my help. Still it tends to reaffirm my self image of a modern Sir Gallahad.

Both you and I have too many chinks in our rusting armor.

Now about that alleged gold nugget being a computer generated image. sorry but I won't buy it. nor it's size,. The mounting pin would support only to a coin sized piece of metal, or say a cuff link..

Drink yer coffee and relax with me. When was the last time that you slept with a giant pig for warmth next to a Mercury retort, or have a mule jump out of the saddle with you still on it to the delight of a critical audience and on.

Now about those documents that Doc supposedly found n the leather pouch ?????? So many thngs to get serious about, sigh.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
There is not a mounting pin on the Nugget .

copy the pic , open it in paint and circle what you believe is a
mounting pin .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'd morning Rog. Time for our morning wakeup coffee. Wht shall we discuss this bright sunny morning ? My favorite, sides girls, Tayopa and it's role in providing the major source of the bars for the Caballos & Victioia peak??

Brief history, Mexico has two parallel mt ranges, both North and south trending. . The first major one to the west, only recently has been traversed by a road. Before it was a weeks grueling trip by mule..I have many times spent a hard day on the trail only to see my last camp just perhaps 5 - 600 meters away, mostly horizontal..

Mostly just going up and down.

The Sierra Madre blocks travel further east again, making travel far more convenient to go by way of the Rio del Norte.

So it was used in a way not appreciated today. In fact impossible today.

The Jesuits quickly understood that it was far more practical to use the New Mexico natural cave systems as a staging point for their Illegal production on it's way to Rome.

What we are trying to aver (find out ) is why did the last accumulation of bars stay i there until supposedly Noss etc. found them.

I am looking for any information that may help resolve that.

NP's lil map was extremely interesting in that while it could be a 'copy' of a map, it was typical of directions of that period, and used information that was not available to anyone except the Jesuits, until I denounced Tayopa, and the location and existence of it was confirmed.. I can see no way that Doc's group could have come up with that information in the period that they were active.

Naturally I am extremely interested in any other papers that might still exist since the first that I received , by all accounts, was genuine or a copy, which effectively was the same.

Above all, this makes the pouch papers extremely valuable to flesh out the story of the Caballos & Victoria peak.

I wonder if any of the original papers are left to the heirs or are available in any way?

ANY information would be valuable.

Falls in Tayopa cpuntry©.jpg NP map 2.jpg

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
If you click this Video Link , and watch it ,

you may feel you've lost about 7 1/2 minutes of your life ,
that you'll never get back .

And just as succinct , it just might be 7 1/2 minutes of your life
that changed your perceptions of your life .

telling it is , and this just may be one of my students , maybe so , maybe not .

link

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
yeah really
what is new

Nero ?

so we crumble while we shop
dance to the Blue Meanies tune
and hope for change
as we drop .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's for the common hoardes snicker. :laughing7: course if you include WWII songs, sniff,

:

I have no idea how many beautiful tropical nights I wasted. Ya never make up for it.

A toast to lost dreams -- :occasion14:

I wonder what the padre's were.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread