Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah ,, good old Treasminder2
how are you old friend ?
Still living the dream as always I surmise .
Funny as always , always laughing too aren't you .
good .
see you soon my friend .

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
I'll bite

Such was the thinking of people whom , ignorant of facts , never found any of the Depositories .

People that searched for years , followed the line that everything was Spanish , and missed
many caches per that misconception .

Was the Sword French ?

Ok
I'll cover that
Ex-Confederate Soldiers swiped the Maxy Treasure

Ran north up the Rio Grande with some of it .

A Raid by Apache got it away from the Rebels and stashed it at the Peak .

That is why FRENCH Artifacts were found in the area

I myself found four french Muskets in a Cavern of The Organ Mountains , along with ANCIENT Artifacts

all mixed together ?

yep

Who would do such a thing ?

Perspective should be applied , that the Apache , finding a STASH Site that had been shown to
secure precious items for centuries ,,,

WAS A REALLY GOOD STASH SITE and worthy of their deposits .

The Venue was perfect , in that that Basin was also one of their Strong Holds , so to keep their eyes
on the goods , went right along with the program .

Was the initial stashing done by Templars ?

Nope

Was it Done By the two King's Men , the Hebrews and Phoenicians of King Solomon and King Hiram ?

NOPE

it was laid there at a time when You could Navigate WATER almost right up to the lower foot hills

The above groups , both , came looking for these major repositories .

How did the Templars receive the Info , that these deposits were here ?

That is Easy

if you know the Historic events .

I have set boot to perhaps more square miles over that terrain than any person should ever have to ,

My Father and all of our acquaintances have as well .

If a person was to keep eyes to the soil , they'll find sea shells scattered throughout those ranges
at elevations that denote a very high water level from a distant time period .

I read these post all over the Net where people posit the theory that everything was Spanfolksish connected .

No denying the fact Spain had her Grunts running around out there .

People suppose hypothesize on the logistics of transport , being by Mule or Donkey , but when confronted
with the difficulty of traveling that far with that much weight through a territory
of people intent on raiding and killing Folks ,
and I mean people who were permanent residents of the area , who knew the Terrain very well
and how to use it to advantage , The Logistics begin to fall apart a bit at a time .

What Box is it that the human mind feels so comfortable with , that their minds refuse to open
to alternate possibilities ?

One may remain short on sight as per they're comfort zone , that's a cultural given when
for the most part , their entire World at one time was controlled by a Church and State
that saw they're people in a light just above that of a Beast of Burden .

However , there are those who fore fathers had no controlling power over them .

And in my case , that was my direct linage with the Templars .

Some of the Stone Monuments of the Area are Tanit Iconography ,

THAT , is a proven FACT

Many of the carved Glyphs are Ancient Phoenician

THAT is a Proven FACT

There are these HUGE Turtle Monuments and many of the Las Cruces area claimed these were done
by the Tortugas Indians .

However , it is a KNOWN FACT to myself , that these particular artifacts were set to represent
a certain Culture that was off Continent .

The Turtle was the Icon of a people who lived on Islands , the Major one of which , looked exactly like a Turtle from a distance out at Sea .

Why the low percentage of the bars ?

Easy enough , this was a rapid onsite smelting of Ore for transport .

was all that Ore from that particular Geographic location ?

No it was Gleaned over a very wide area .

What about the Bars that were of greater purity ?

Those were species .

Understand that the Mystery can only be solved with the Artifacts in hand

and a person allows themselves the opportunity to drop
their own narrow parameters .

I personally held these Pure Bars and the Glyphs on those left little doubt these were older than
even King Solomon's time of 2,900 years ago .

These are deposits that were legendary by the time of the Roman .

Many of History sought these out over the Millenniums .

Doc Noss ?

Hard to pin that sucker down ?

He messed so much up .

The Gov't agencies as Osi-services , OSO , DIA and so forth , all followed the exact same ignorant
routine concerning these artifacts ,,,

which was , grab and go smelt and sell .

So we sit on the Net Hypothesizing , for the Gov't like everything power does .
Robbed You the World , of the truth .

My only question on this subject is, where does this guy get his weed? Must have!

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooch,

Unfortunately, Roger has been banned from TNet. I don't know what his current drug of choice is, but he can and will tell you stories about how the government loaded him up with all kinds of drugs. With him, its kind of hard to tell when the BS stops and the truth starts. Looking past all the eccentricities, Rog is a smart guy, and is a wealth of information when he chooses to be. Most of the time though, he likes to do those thread killing 3000 word posts.

Take Care - Mike

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To bad they Banded him, i liked his writing style. We are getting so thinned skinned nowadays. The government is turning people into sheep.
Getting them ready for the round up and slaughter.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dunno, he sounded more like my lying drunk blow hard uncle more than anything

Thats all part of this treasure hunting business,even murder,which his family experienced first hand. Its been going on long before us, and iam sure it will continue. Its the reason the hidden treasure are rarely found.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ain't that the truth , the Yellow metal has been a Seductress since the beginning of time , turning sane reasonable men into wide eyed unrecognisable beasts .. cheers Mick

yes,sad but true. however, almost anything having to do with any type of money, paper or gold, has pretty much the same affect.
there are those who have control over their emotions, morals and rational behavior and those who dont.
seems pretty much world wide in all cultures and has been since the beginning of recorded time.
wr

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
you guys seen this one with Dan Rather, interesting that there were actually all sorts of caves and pockets in that peak, as well as the Noss lady showing up to claim if anything was found.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
See, I don't have any dogs in the hunt. I don't profit from the book sales. I don't personally know any of the Noss Family. I do know a few of the people involved with the ONFP, and the two writers that I feel have written the best versions of the story to date (Tom Whittle and John Clarence [pen name]).

That said, I couldn't disagree with your timeline more. Your timeline shows a profound ignorance of the facts. Douthit's (and possibly Ward's) Cave of gold bars was found in 1928 (not the "early 1930s" as you post). I highly doubt it would have taken Doc 9 years to find a suitable set of caves to "stage" any swindle. Doc knew those mountains very well. If you honestly think Doc dragged 200 fifty pound bars from the Caballos to VP, then dragged them down a couple of hundred feet into a small crevice, just to haul them all back out again, to stage a swindle, your theory doesn't make sense. Although Doc found the caves under VP in 1937, he didn't bring out the first bar until two years later (1939). Doc never made any attempts to get "investors" until much later (after he had left Ova). Before that, he had just sold a lot of gold bars (actual gold bars witnessed by several people). After SE Montgomery blasted the cave upper entrance shut in 1939, why did he continue to dig there for several years trying to get access? Not the actions of a scam. Your timeline leaves a LOT of documented facts out that would put your theory in a bad light.

And the US Government/Military would not have to stage any fake Spanish Gold Discovery in VP. If they had Nazi Gold, they would have just taken it straight from Germany to Switzerland (where a good chunk of this gold went). It would not have had to be deposited in a system of caves under VP, then pretend to be found. Very simple "NATIONAL SECURITY" declared, then encompass all the land into an adjoining military installation....... oh yeah. They did that.

For someone that didn't have a lot of knowledge about the story, your theory looks like it could be possible. Its unfortunate that in order to get a real feel for what happened, a person has to follow a very long and convoluted trail of evidence, lies, observations, documents, and hearsay. You then have to separate the wheat from the chaff (so to speak). Take from all of that what you will and base your personal opinions on that. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THIS STORY THAT IS LINEAR. NOTHING THAT TAKES YOU DIRECTLY FROM "A" TO "B" TO "C" TO "D". Everything jumps back and forth then you have to inject some numbers and cryptic symbols, and the whole thing gets jumbled up along the way.

SDCFIA is correct in that if much of anything could be proven 100%, this would never be such a big issue on internet forums like this one, and the fact that nothing remains under VP today means that this subject will continue to be a source of theories and conjecture for many more years to come.

There are several people that personally saw and had many of the gold bars Doc brought out of VP. NOT ONE has ever said any of the bars had any markings on them. Nazi Gold from the Reichsbank was marked with the synbol of the NSDAP:

View attachment 1114132

Most of the gold bars from VP looked like this:

View attachment 1114133

What you see here is a dore bar worth a tad shy of $300,000. It is from Southern New Mexico. That is all I can say about it at this point in time. Enjoy!

Mike

Such Bull

that's the gold bar ?

that ?

oh jebus

Thank GAWD people know better than believe in Fraud .

try to post something factual dude

your validity isn't any more factual than that fake bar

How the hades yo keep from getting banned , must have something to do with you
going over to Treasure Hunters house and mowing his lawn .

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rog, you [osted --- that's the gold bar ?

Yes, that's what a Dore' bar looks like after some hundreds of years of leaching out of the base metals.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
FAKE !

I'd wager these Cons had stripped a demolished house of it's wiring and tried to melt the insulation off of it .

saw the melted copper , and got the idea to pour bars and run a scam with them .

Dore ? what kind of word is that for a Bar of Gold ?

this is stupid to even talk about , the Bar is Garbage .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions