The True Story of Victorio Peak

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Hooch,

Unfortunately, Roger has been banned from TNet. I don't know what his current drug of choice is, but he can and will tell you stories about how the government loaded him up with all kinds of drugs. With him, its kind of hard to tell when the BS stops and the truth starts. Looking past all the eccentricities, Rog is a smart guy, and is a wealth of information when he chooses to be. Most of the time though, he likes to do those thread killing 3000 word posts.

Take Care - Mike

quote above : government loaded him up with all kinds of drugs.

Dude , you have problems , serious problems .

Your slander and attacks on people are a perfect picture of how sick your mental state is .

if your not in a Mental Hospital receiving treatment right now , you need to be .

Your Ego is as over blown as your mind .

just a shame .

soledad sal

Jun 20, 2017
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, Welcome back when you are in better health.

This is my first post and I am wondering whether there is anyone out there who can tell me what was on the back side of Doc's Rock House door. The front is loaded with his personal hieroglyphics, but I've never seen what was on the back side. I remember reading somewhere (possibly the Gold House series) that the government took photos of the back of that door before they recklessly destroyed the place. Certainly, family members must have seen the rear of that door...and probably other people saw it too (family friends, volunteers at the Peak, etc?). Can anyone either provide a picture or describe was on the back side of it. I doubt that the government would have bothered photographing it if it wasn't significant. Time passes and pieces of the story disappear with the passing of the principals. Anyone able to provide this piece of info while it's still available? (If you want to see the front side of the door, there are excellent photos in the Gold House books). Bueller...Bueller...anyone?

soledad sal

Jun 20, 2017
So Cal
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gollum (Mike), Would like to talk with you as you seem more level headed than most. Wading through most of these insane rants is proving ridiculous and a giant waste of time. There are about ten pages of valuable info followed by 30 pages straight out of Patton State Mental Hospital. If you ever receive this, contact me - soledad sal.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gollum (Mike), Would like to talk with you as you seem more level headed than most. Wading through most of these insane rants is proving ridiculous and a giant waste of time. There are about ten pages of valuable info followed by 30 pages straight out of Patton State Mental Hospital. If you ever receive this, contact me - soledad sal.

Roger,

I don't know why you took my post as any kind of slander. Haven't YOU been the one to tell about how the government injected you with all kinds of drugs and experimented on you? If you look at your old posts, I think there is no argument about their length, and how they kill threads. Was it slander to say that you were a wealth of knowledge....when you wanted to share?

Hey Sal,

Talk about good timing. I just started back on TNet after about a two year hiatus. I have to take a break from all the crazy ranting and circular arguments every once in a while. HAHAHA What do you want to know?

Mike

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
welcome back gollum. I heard you were in the superstitions the last few months. anything exciting happen?
hope all is well. We are missing NP.
wr

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Folks.

I am a permanent Arizona Resident now. No more California. No more car business. Regular job that will allow me time to play in the mountains. Was going to stay down around AJ, but after spending time here in Dewey, I think I'm stayin'! Besides, its only a quarter tank of gas from the Superstitions.

Mike

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Folks.

I am a permanent Arizona Resident now. No more California. No more car business. Regular job that will allow me time to play in the mountains. Was going to stay down around AJ, but after spending time here in Dewey, I think I'm stayin'! Besides, its only a quarter tank of gas from the Superstitions.

Mike

As Maynard G Krebs would say

WORK

AJones

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i know that bar gollum,from a deep hole in the ground. but from a much later date. drolte hole.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i know that bar gollum,from a deep hole in the ground. but from a much later date. drolte hole.

That bar is interesting, but a lot more is about to come out fairly soon. Keep watching.

Mike

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
That bar is interesting, but a lot more is about to come out fairly soon. Keep watching.

Mike

You, sir, have just applied a hoary, but in your case somewhat enticing, literary device.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You, sir, have just applied a hoary, but in your case somewhat enticing, literary device.

......and if it were a book I was selling, you could say it was "WHOREY". HAHAHA

All I can say is that there is a book in the works. Not mine. There will also be a lot of information (documents, pictures, and videos) that will find their way to the internet via (mostly) TNet. I am currently working with the person who owns the information on how they would like it released.

Mike

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks Folks.

Mike

That's Good to Know! I Really Enjoyed Seeing You with Frank and Woody awhile back...

- John

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
......and if it were a book I was selling, you could say it was "WHOREY". HAHAHA

All I can say is that there is a book in the works. Not mine. There will also be a lot of information (documents, pictures, and videos) that will find their way to the internet via (mostly) TNet. I am currently working with the person who owns the information on how they would like it released.

Mike

Seems that TNET claims to own anything posted to it. I recommend a stand-alone site. Does not cost much to stand up a little site and have it hosted. A few $100/yr these days. There are maybe even cheaper options, but the main thing is content ownership.

Of course, that's just for your friend's protection. I'll read/watch whatever, wherever if it has to do with the Cab's or anything else in the region, really. I'm a book buyer, too, but only of the non-random-story-generator type (Sorry, Mr. White).

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems that TNET claims to own anything posted to it. I recommend a stand-alone site. Does not cost much to stand up a little site and have it hosted. A few $100/yr these days. There are maybe even cheaper options, but the main thing is content ownership.

Of course, that's just for your friend's protection. I'll read/watch whatever, wherever if it has to do with the Cab's or anything else in the region, really. I'm a book buyer, too, but only of the non-random-story-generator type (Sorry, Mr. White).

The way we figured on doing it is for me to build the website, and post links or pics here on TNet.

John,
It was nice meeting you as well at A&B Prospecting in Mesa.

MIke

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions