What's new

The weekend river finds.

Mich. Wolverine

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
414
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Found a few bottles and relics over the weekend so I thought I would give you a look. On the left is a master stoneware ink and in the middle is a Florida water perfume or toliet water from the 1890's to the early teens and is still in business today. The one on the right is a 1870's -1880's medicine bottle with the cork on the inside. I wish that one would of been embossed. The 2nd picture are some porcelian cover tin relics The one on the left is a chamber pot and the one in the middle is a lunchbucket - Little house on the prarie style. :laughing7:The tea pot I found last year and I don't usually keep the ones in this condition but the color is cool and most of the ones you find are blue and white so I thought I would throw it in here for you guys to see.
HH
Wolverine. SANY0135.webpSANY0138.webp
 
Nice digs! Love the first two. The big Antique bottle show is this weekend in Kalamazoo
 
Nice bottles MW. :icon_thumleft: Love the earthy tones on the ink bottle. Cool porcelain/tin ones and your photo got me thinking about pics I took of some similar ones once. Have now positively ID'd one I photoed as a chamber pot. :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting.....and Laura wants her lunch pail back. :laughing7:

HH
 
Last edited:
Cool finds!

HH
 
Love the bottles - great river finds!!
 
Wow MW, the old stoneware really caught my eye, now that's a treasure, big congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom