What's new

They're taking to the trees..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw this guy setting up there checking for predators just before he made a mad dash to his burro.:laughing7:

K1600_DSCN4999.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
It's neat watching them scurrying around getting their winter food storage. Nice pic.
 
The day after irma a squirrel came into my house looking for help. I found her some peanuts and we have been friends ever since. If I leave the door open she comes in the house and takes the peanuts from my hand. Her name is tequila. She really cheered me up in the days after the hurricane when my family wasnt around. She has become a bright spot in my day now and we are tight buddies now. God bless our furry little friends. We dont have chipmunks so I had to tell my squirrel story !!
 
Did you know they put away 5 pounds of seed for winter?

No, I didn't know that. I did look up chipmunk after I seen your pic. I found out that they semi governorate. They wake up every few days to eat and deficate.:sleepy2:

The day after irma a squirrel came into my house looking for help. I found her some peanuts and we have been friends ever since. If I leave the door open she comes in the house and takes the peanuts from my hand. Her name is tequila. She really cheered me up in the days after the hurricane when my family wasnt around. She has become a bright spot in my day now and we are tight buddies now. God bless our furry little friends. We dont have chipmunks so I had to tell my squirrel story !!

Your going to make Worldtalker envious! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom