What's new

Think you have a smooth move? Think again

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The next time you think you have a smooth move, you better think again. I am sure there may always be someone 2-3 steps ahead of ya :laughing7:

 
That is a VERY smooth move ;D
 
That'll teach him. HAHAHA. :thumbsup:
 
Now that is hilarious! ;D
 
now if she gave it to a 6 foot 2 - 350 lb biker.............. :D :wink:
 
bill-USA said:
Spart, I have to say I detest most of your posts. But that one is really special! I love it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Most people do detest my posts, but I write them anyway. My mailbox is full of hate mail, but that too, gives me something to read at night. :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
bill-USA said:
Spart, I have to say I detest most of your posts. But that one is really special! I love it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Most people do detest my posts, but I write them anyway. My mailbox is full of hate mail, but that too, gives me something to read at night. :icon_thumleft: :laughing7:

What are you trying to say? You don't get no respect? You know what I say.. icon_poop.gif on them! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • icon_poop.gif
    icon_poop.gif
    11.7 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom