Thinking outside the box

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was trying to think of a different spot to detect this morning and decided to do a woodlot in town. Turned out to be the right decision.
Only found three coins and some trash. First coin was a 1907 Indian Head. About a half hour later I get a 12/43 at 4 inches and out pops an 1884 seated dime. About two feet away from that signal I get another 12/43 and I am thinking could it be another seated. Nope, just a 1996 clad dime. Was a good morning hunt. Sorry about the size of the pics, I haven't figured out how to size them down.
027-2.jpg

Upvote 0
Love the seated coins. And the Indians..........HH

Was trying to think of a different spot to detect this morning and decided to do a woodlot in town. Turned out to be the right decision.
Only found three coins and some trash. First coin was a 1907 Indian Head. About a half hour later I get a 12/43 at 4 inches and out pops an 1884 seated dime. About two feet away from that signal I get another 12/43 and I am thinking could it be another seated. Nope, just a 1996 clad dime. Was a good morning hunt. Sorry about the size of the pics, I haven't figured out how to size them down.
027-2.jpg

really nice finds!!! to size it down just right click the photo and edit it in paint it has a resize button on the top "assuming you have windows 7" well anys ways just my 2 cents !! gl and HH i would keep on that spot

Very nice seated dime.:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back