HutSiteDigger
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Messages
- 2,854
- Reaction score
- 1,285
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Stafford,Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher 1266x and a shovel
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'd rather have them use a sniping service instead of bidding early and jacking up the price.
I just bid the maximum amount I'm willing to pay. I'll do it days in advance. If I win, great. If not, oh well, at least I didn't get sucked into overpaying!
haha i'm usually pretty good at sniping wait until the last 5 seconds or less and your good -- be sure to up the price too!
when I used to Shop on EBay I always Sniped.
unless I wasn't sure I wanted the Item & was hoping someone would steal it from under me.
I would do the same, Wait till the last few seconds, Time it perfectly to bid
with a Second to Spare,
so by the time others see I bid, it's too late.
I never used a Program to snipe. that costs extra
when I used to Shop on EBay I always Sniped.
unless I wasn't sure I wanted the Item & was hoping someone would steal it from under me.
I would do the same, Wait till the last few seconds, Time it perfectly to bid
with a Second to Spare,
so by the time others see I bid, it's too late.
I never used a Program to snipe. that costs extra
I lost out on too many bids because there was a hiccup from when I hit enter until ebay received my bid. The sniper I use has a free option for 5 bids a week and 8 second lead time. If you pay you get unlimited bids and can select the lead amount.
