What's new

This Polaroid picture of the guy from Quiet Riot is being sold on eBay

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quiet Riot guy in the middle, some other guy on the right, but who does the guy on the left look like? IMG_2469.webp
 
John Cusack

No not who I’m thinking. Blow up the picture and look at the face without the hair? I’ll let it get a couple more tries from people and then I’ll tell y’all who I think. He’s a dead ringer in my eyes.
 
Marshall Mathers
 
No not who I’m thinking. Blow up the picture and look at the face without the hair? I’ll let it get a couple more tries from people and then I’ll tell y’all who I think. He’s a dead ringer in my eyes.

So, you don’t know who it is?
 
UPCHURCH!!!!....lol
 
I thought it was that motorcycle riding cop from the 80s, the one that was with the Mexican. im sorry im looking at the wrong one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom