What's new

This was all in one bag of halves !(image included)

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my old dump banks called me and said they had a full bag of halves.(yes,I do give my banks my phone number) I am expecting a big payday.. I ended up with 5-90%ers and 2-40%ers :tard:. I don't live anywhere near Canada but the bag had quite a few. I didn't bother counting the bag to see if I was shorted,I assume I was. Good Hunting out there !!!!! Jim
 

Attachments

  • bag o crap.webp
    bag o crap.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 664
Upvote 0
You might see a couple of those countries in your lifetime. Hang on to them or melt them down and make one cool big coin :icon_thumleft:

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom