Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Very impressive numbers Tim, the likes of which I have not seen in a long time. Keep up the good work.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW Tim, you're sure pulling the silvers! I have 4.5 ounces this year, that's nothing compared to your pile!! A 2.65 silver per box average, not bad!
A 90% Every 2 boxes and 2 40%ers per box, I am happy to see one silver a week.

Hope you have good hunts this week,
Buff

Michaeldoc

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2008
Elgin, SC
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, DFX 300; Looking to add Fisher Gold Bug II and eventually Minelab GPX 4500 or 5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Question: Since you will likely sell by the bag when it comes time to sell, what kind of price does the market bear? I live next to a coin shot that buys morgans, etc for about $20 - $25 and moves them at $30+

Do you do commercial banks?

Mike

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice average TZ 2.65 and your 4:1 average of 40% to 90% is great as well.

I think I am more in the 2.0 range and 5:1

Very good stuff!

HH
Bigheed

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
Pics or it didn't happen...jk...but really, if you get some time, I'm sure we would all like to see what that amount of silver looks like! Congrats Tim.

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great Tim! Big time numbers and your right-it is fun! Keep on rockin' it.

HH Dave

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Man Tim, save some for the rest of us! The only way I could do that type of volume would be to have a coin counter at my house that spit out bills.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted most of my finds. Do you really want to see a big pile of silver??

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
of course!!! :) I did not ask to see, but if you're willing to post pictures of your silver pile and funny money pile, that would be great!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
of course!!! :) I did not ask to see, but if you're willing to post pictures of your silver pile and funny money pile, that would be great!

I vote for pics of both the silver and funny money also. I can also tell silver from non in funny money.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice yearly totals TZ-
With my crappy last few weeks you are catching up to my totals thus far! You have way better 90% to 40% ratio than I do though.
Keep it up-

F

Farchaus2k

2.65 per box, sorry but I just don't see how that is so impressive.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well 3 coins per box avg is not that good. I don't think. but when you do 575 boxes in 16 weeks and avg 36 boxes and you get that. Then its adds up to almost $500 per week. Thats more then any duck can make. Plus all the other coins. Plus i now have 17 pounds of funny money. I would love to see any thing you have found duck any thing. Your just a unhappy duck. Like i told you in many pms its geting old already.

F

Farchaus2k

Again 2.65 per box isn't impressive to me. But thanks as always for sharing.

P.S. - I love it when you send me your many curse-filled PM's. Shows me what a class act you really are. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get yellow rolls flat boxes. string rolls!! To day i got my 2nd barber 1893 1- 64 and 8- 40% out of 13 boxes not so good!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread