What's new

Three Ringer kind of day, unusual for me

Beach Papa

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
586
Reaction score
271
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hunted the low tide and lucked out with $3.23 in change, a couple of junk chains and 3 rings. 1 Stainless steel band, and two 10k gold at about 2.6g each. The one with the leaves and grapes on it appears to be a "Black Hills Gold" design with a retail of about $250, although only worth $57 in actual gold value. 5 hour hunt and a lot of bobby pins, but I will take it. I slept well that night. HH to ya
Beach Treasures 003.webp
 
Upvote 0
I feel you about that nice rings melt value. I have a NICE 3 diamond one that looks expensive..... but worth about $50 melt. Those are the kind ill hang onto. You had an excellent day......

Dew
 
Dam, thats a nice haul! Sell the ring on ebay......you'll get more than scrap value.
 
Nice Rings! Congrats!:hello2:
 
Three rings, two of which are gold is always a really good day. Congrats!
 
Wow what a great hunt. Congratulations !!!!
 
That's what i call a good day!! WTG!!
 
Thanks for looking y'all. It was indeed a good hunt. I have had many a hunt with little to show for it. It keeps me going to have a good hunt once in a while. Happy Hunting to ya.
 
great hunt!! one of these days I'll find 2 golds the same day!
 
Congrats on the loot!! How many hours were you hunting?
 
you had me on 3 ringer day......CW bullets :laughing11:
congrats on the 3 keepers Beach Papa........ its always nice to get 3 fish on the stringer
 
Very nice rings.:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom