What's new

Thursday Drag......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I found a 1917 plain. It fills a hole in my Walker collection book....wahooooo!! I need 20 more to complete the book but obviously I will have to buy the key dates but I am getting closer. Earlier this week or last week I found the 1917-S so I am pretty excited.

I also found two foreign coins today. One is from Bermuda but the other one....I have no idea where it is from. Any help with this one?

Today's total.........

40% - 57
64's - 20
Franklin's - 9
Walkers - 2

88 Total Silver Keepers = 19.64269 oz
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    42 KB · Views: 351
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 368
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 365
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 354
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 350
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Nice going as usual on the silvers. Who says you will have to buy the key dates though, you just never know.Thanks for the pics, keep em coming.
 
LJ, Something tells me that that would not make things better. lol

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
LJ, Something tells me that that would not make things better. lol

Golden Silver
LOL.....trying to help you out GS. It must be a CRH'ing thang huh. Anyway, I hope things turn around for you real soon. Hang in there champ!!
 
Reading your posts always makes my day better.
Your are the true master.
Congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom