TIME FOR ALL OF US TO STEP UP AND HELP A FRIEND WHO DESERVES THE HELP!

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Mark, it sounds like you really want to give, so send it via Paypal to me as I'm bringing any distance-given donations to the cookout. I'll print off all giving and will also login live and let others see what has been given. Just use my Paypal address - it's darrentalley at juno dot com. Choose "Services" (not Goods) and enter "Tom's Cookout" in the note section. Don't add anything else. That will be enough. Thanks for your generosity. Tom will appreciate it greatly.

Thanks Darren!

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Got it, Mark. That was very generous of you. Tom reads this thread and appreciates your well wishes!

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Tom, sorry to hear about the curve life has thrown at you. It was great to have a chance to talk with you and Monica at the last BBQ at Pennwood. I have been busy since graduation looking for work but I will do what I can to contribute to your war chest. This is the first I heard of this and I'm thinking that there might be a lot of people out there who aren't paying much attention to the shipwreck threads because the season is over, and I would bet my excal 1000 that there are a lot of tneters out there that would want to help out but they just haven't heard yet. I know I for one am a guy who was lurking in the background reading all the threads when you guys were forming ARRG, and outfitting the Conquistador. You and Capt Dom and Terri, and Aquanut, Salvor 6 and Bobadilla and Jason and all the men and women working the 1715 fleet you guys are the last of a breed, men and women willing to change your life to follow your dream and by doing so give us thread readers a taste of the world we want more than anything, but for one reason or another we are unable to let go and follow that dream...so It's guys like you that let us live this life vicariously through you and for that we are greatful. Stay strong Brother you got this...

I know a lot of the indian artifact hunters, coinshooters and land hunters out there that follow the shipwreck forum probably haven't seen this thread yet...I will attempt to reach out to them as I know they would want me to ....for spiritual and financial support...we're all praying for ya Tom

Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I'm getting a great response for the cookout! I've been in contact with metal detecting and treasure hunting clubs, other forums, Kellyco, Whites, Garrett, Fishers, Minelab, Teknetics, plus an overwhelming response of donations to be either auctioned or raffled. We'll also have live entertainment and a DJ. I think I'll have to add some Pig Butts to the menu.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
While Trembull was picking up the 1715 fleet 8 reale and Cert from Taffi Fisher, I was at Kellyco picking up donations they were gracious enough to offer. Bigdogdad had contacted Ray Walker over there and Kellyco really came through!I picked up 250 backpack combos from Kellyco, that will go with the first 250 meal tickets as people want them. Ray Walker also had 3 MPX metal detectors ready, so I picked them up also. He said he'd call me for me a pickup when the Ace250 comes in. Great Guy! He said he's going to try and be at the cookout too.

More info to come...

Aquanut

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread