What's new

time to watch todd waste another week

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have an idea of what people get paid to do these 'reality' tv shows? I personally think the producers should tell that on every episode. Instead of acting like they will starve if they don't find gold.
 
Anyone have an idea of what people get paid to do these 'reality' tv shows? I personally think the producers should tell that on every episode. Instead of acting like they will starve if they don't find gold.

I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)
 
It started again?
 
I can tell you they get paid a heck of a lot better than any of us writing threads, or replying to posts :laughing7:

Most of The Jersey Shore cast made over 2 million for the last season, not too shabby :tongue3:
 
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill
 
I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

Thanks Crispin, my motto is ' to protect and entertain' 8-)
 
an I appoint Crispin as official Doctor
 
I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

YODA sezs; "NOT TRY... DO!"
 
I can tell you they get paid a heck of a lot better than any of us writing threads, or replying to posts :laughing7:

Most of The Jersey Shore cast made over 2 million for the last season, not too shabby :tongue3:

Does SNOOKY know...?
 
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill

PONDERING... ZEN things. YODA was BEFORE, and AFTER... Buddha.
 
Last edited:
so then no one seems to know
 
Your NOT a physician ?

No, I am. That was carried over from another thread. Jeff Gordon said I could be the official physician of the BBCamay club but then he cancelled the club. I was just trying to be funny. Kind of a play on words. In order to be a physician you have to have people to doctor to...otherwise, you are just a doctor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom