Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have an idea of what people get paid to do these 'reality' tv shows? I personally think the producers should tell that on every episode. Instead of acting like they will starve if they don't find gold.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone have an idea of what people get paid to do these 'reality' tv shows? I personally think the producers should tell that on every episode. Instead of acting like they will starve if they don't find gold.

I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It started again?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can tell you they get paid a heck of a lot better than any of us writing threads, or replying to posts :laughing7:

Most of The Jersey Shore cast made over 2 million for the last season, not too shabby :tongue3:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think they should make a reality show out of the everything else forum here on TNET. Lets face it folks, we are darn entertaining. I nominate jeff-gordon as president. Now start recruiting new members for our club. Buddhist proverb: "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." (take it away Rebel)

Thanks Crispin, my motto is ' to protect and entertain' 8-)

OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
an I appoint Crispin as official Doctor

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

YODA sezs; "NOT TRY... DO!"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Crispin,

Yep.....that would work.....where else could you find such a mix of misfits......and not be in an asylum.....heck maybe we are in one and no one has told us yet.....must be a zen thing.....where's Rebel when I need him....omm....

Regards + HH

Bill

PONDERING... ZEN things. YODA was BEFORE, and AFTER... Buddha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so then no one seems to know

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Your NOT a physician ?

No, I am. That was carried over from another thread. Jeff Gordon said I could be the official physician of the BBCamay club but then he cancelled the club. I was just trying to be funny. Kind of a play on words. In order to be a physician you have to have people to doctor to...otherwise, you are just a doctor.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread