TNET Giveaway - Multi Sluice 2017

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's that time of year again... free stuff.
Here are the rules which are very simple.

1- Reply to this thread ONLY ONE TIME... and say "I'm in"

2- You must live in the US or Canada to win, we pay shipping and a pump is included.

3- We'll have a FORUM Mod or trusted person use a random number generator and pick a winner on 6/24/2017...
or I'll shoot a video of the number drawing and let everyone figure it out. :)

Good luck... Doc

1amulti.jpg
1amulti2.jpg
1amulti3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
G

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So as of 7:24 this morning there were 219 replies............

Using random number generator on google the winner was number 164....

I'll let someone here verify that / figure out who that is as I'm having to hit the road this morning.

Unfortunately there was no way to edit the top post.

Doc

randomjune24.jpg

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for offering the raffle to Tnet members Doc!

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very AWESOME!

I want to thank DeepseekerADS for informing me by PM that I won.

I would also like to thank T-Net, & The Makers of the Multi Sluice.

As I told DSA I have Gold in my area so it will get used & not Sold off.

I'm in Shock , I never win things that much especially 'Nice' things like this.

Davers:thumbsup:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I want to thank DeepseekerADS for informing me by PM that I won.

I would also like to thank T-Net, & The Makers of the Multi Sluice.

I'm in Shock , I never win things that much especially 'Nice' things like this.

Davers:thumbsup:

Congratulations Davers on your win. Doc builds quality sturdy products and that machine works great. Doc includes the optional pump and kit so you will have everything you need right out of the box. Good luck with it.

Doc and Goldhog staff. Thanks for your generosity in these giveaways. You build absolutely great products.

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

You know that's probably the best thing about it. It is a very good something which you can actually use and be delighted. Probably a lot of people here hoping to win, wouldn't have actually used it like you will. You'll find some very nice colors, you may even give up metal detecting for the Summer :)

You have a new passion!

Last edited:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's that time of year again... free stuff.
Here are the rules which are very simple.

1- Reply to this thread ONLY ONE TIME... and say "I'm in"

2- You must live in the US or Canada to win, we pay shipping and a pump is included.

3- We'll have a FORUM Mod or trusted person use a random number generator and pick a winner on 6/24/2017...
or I'll shoot a video of the number drawing and let everyone figure it out. :)

Good luck... Doc

View attachment 1454739
View attachment 1454740
View attachment 1454741

Just watched the Video & it looks like I have some learning to do.

The Sluice works Great!

Now I got to learn where to get some Concentrates & Have some Fun.

Thanks Again GoldHog.
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Davers on your win. Doc builds quality sturdy products and that machine works great. Doc includes the optional pump and kit so you will have everything you need right out of the box. Good luck with it.

Doc and Goldhog staff. Thanks for your generosity in these giveaways. You build absolutely great products.

Thanks
Like I said , I got learning to do & hope to widen my Treasure Hunting arena.

On Old Maps there were Gold Mines 2 I know of Within 10 miles of my House . 'All Sub-Divisions now tho' :BangHead: One was being worked until the early 1980's.

On most Small & Large Creeks you can easily see the 'Black Sand' on the edge of sandbars & Rocky Areas. I was able to get Flakes as a early Teen in the small creek behind my house.

Also when I was 10 or so , I went to a friends Uncles house , Not far from where the Atlanta Braves Play Ball in their new Stadium.

He let us shoot his 22 in his Basement ( into a trap of course) then took us out back to a small Creek & Gave us a Good lesson on Panning .

I recall Him having a big 30 Gallon ? ( everything is Bigger when yr little) :icon_scratch: Drum with what he called "Black Sand" ..His Concentrates , that he would pan out when he felt like it .
Also remember him showing us Vials with Gold he found in them.

I bet he would have loved this Sluice , ' to make Quick work of that Drum of "Black Sand".

I wanted to be a Prospector ever since that day, but don't have the Back for panning all day.
Cool that I just bought in March a Great Gold & Relic Detector "G2+". I can Quick Scan the pan for small Nuggets with the 'Hockey Puck ' loop on the detector.

Thanks for yr & everyone's Messages .
Davers:icon_thumleft:

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Davers. The multi sluice is a great piece of equipment.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again Doc, I received the package last Thursday , Not opining it yet, I still need to research the whole prospecting part of the Hobby including Laws & such.

Just wanted to let you Know I Got It!
& Really Appreciate your Kindness , also noticed yr in GA, I been through Watkinsville , back when I was living part time in Athens.

Accessories are close to home. COOL!
Best Wishes to you & yours.
Davers

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang, I missed getting an entry in! I was in Middle Tennessee for a little over two weeks visiting and helping out Brad (Limitool) and his' wife, Bonnie and also visiting a special lady that I am smitten with and didn't check in much.

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread