UnderMiner
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2014
- Messages
- 4,479
- Reaction score
- 12,344
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New York City
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Technically I didn't find this, but it was my birthday today so I decided it was time to buy this.
A Minelab Excalibur II ! Now I can detect my favorite underwater sites!
I got a sweet deal also, only $950.
I'm so excited, I can't wait for spring.
Literally, I'm not going to wait, I'm going to try this in the middle of winter even if I freeze a little to do so.

A Minelab Excalibur II ! Now I can detect my favorite underwater sites!
I got a sweet deal also, only $950.
I'm so excited, I can't wait for spring.
Literally, I'm not going to wait, I'm going to try this in the middle of winter even if I freeze a little to do so.




Only been out a few times, mostly beach and parks and nothing to write home about yet. 







