Direwolfin
Greenie
Exploring Narragasett Bay inlet, small inlet with tons of shellfish, birds. I stumbled on these today, possibly a small grinder and a mano.
There is an eroding hillside behind some houses along the trail. alot of public lands around here, I am actuallly impressed Rhode island. In Massachusetts only special people get to access the water areas without hassles from other humans. I am talking about without paying a parking fee. Its a beautiful bay. No wonder why so many native people lived and thrived in this area. I put the mano with my other mano shaped stones. I put the grinder with my other grinder shaped stones for the family photos






There is an eroding hillside behind some houses along the trail. alot of public lands around here, I am actuallly impressed Rhode island. In Massachusetts only special people get to access the water areas without hassles from other humans. I am talking about without paying a parking fee. Its a beautiful bay. No wonder why so many native people lived and thrived in this area. I put the mano with my other mano shaped stones. I put the grinder with my other grinder shaped stones for the family photos






Upvote
0










