What's new

Todays Finds

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Nice in situ...I agree...nothing like being outdoors in the woods...artifact or not...
 
Nice in situ...I agree...nothing like being outdoors in the woods...artifact or not...

Joe you are so right, I had to work this morning and could not get the junk out of my head and when you handle 8'500 gals of fuel you need to be able to think clearly. So when I got home I headed out and the outdoors worked great, to bad you can't sell it in a bottle, you could be rich.
 
The material on the celt/blade is amazing. And I really like the antler finds. Nice artifacts!!
 
Nice Adze/ Celt. I cant find a antler even a fresh one.
 
wowee eddie you sure are tearin' it up lately!
 
Love that insitu pic. That's a nice find. Too bad I can't see the other pics on my phone. Sometimes pics show sometimes the don't. Real annoying.
 
Look what was laying in lab today! Hard to make out due to the table top, but the bone looks exactly like yours. It's an equine (horse) coffin bone. Probably an adult, it is beneath/inside the protective hoof layers. Wish it was my find!

image-4193716586.webp
 
That be the one.
I don't think his is fossil.
Just old bone.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom