What's new

todays hurricane Sandy finds

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather didn't really start to deteriorate until later on today. Sooo.. I only got rain whipped for about an hour..ha ha.. by then I was cold and had had enough. Overall I had a very good day. Points aren't everywhere here but there's a lot of interesting things in between.

ForumRunner_20121025_190441.webp



ForumRunner_20121025_190747.webp



ForumRunner_20121025_190933.webp



ForumRunner_20121025_191058.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks.. We have wind gusts up to 50 miles per hour today. This looks like it will have some big impact on you. Hope your power stays on..its dragging the coldest air of the season behind it. H.H.
 
Hey stranger..look everyone its my Dad!

yeah been a while...spent my summer camped out in the highlands with a mexican cartel. Did I miss anything?
 
SOHIO said:
yeah been a while...spent my summer camped out in the highlands with a mexican cartel. Did I miss anything?

Sohio! Dude ive been waiting for you to make a return! Welcome back! Oh yeah thanks for the cartel invite..
 
SOHIO said:
yeah been a while...spent my summer camped out in the highlands with a mexican cartel. Did I miss anything?

Just the norm with a few highlights. And me running out of breath on a few threads..haha. I'm glad your back.. felt like I was filling your boots for a bit. "Sometimes people don't know how to take what I say either" any new stuff on your end?
 
Sohio! Oh yeah thanks for the cartel invite..


next year buddy :icon_thumleft: lol just in case the law rolls through here i should probably say I DID NOT spend the summer the highlands with mexicans it was yodlers yeah i spent the summer in the highlands with yodlers.
 
I'm glad your back.. felt like I was filling your boots for a bit.


Well if you didn't get threatened to get kicked off here a couple times or more then you probably didn't do very good.

nothing new here ...had to get a new computer.....wasn't in a big hurry to get one either was busy digging roots all summer just finished up collecting and selling black walnuts all oct. etc etc. haven't been hunting flint much found a drill over summer was about it I would post it but ive recently killed another dig camera. I just can't keep one im too rough on them i get em wet and dirty and scratched all to florida.
 
your boots for a bit. "Sometimes people don't know how to take what I say either"

Well let me know if i need to straighten anyone up in here and or set them straight. esp texans:laughing7:
 
you could not straighten up a texan, if he had both hands tied behind his back.and he was blind. lol
he would eat you alive
 
Scratched to all Florida...Nice
 
Thanks.. getting ready to post fossils from today"sat."" In the fossil forum. You should see the whale vertebrae
 
You offered the three ringer... I found one last week walking banks looking for AIA. Know very little about the CW bullets. Can you share any knowledge on them? Thanks from TN!
 
Welcome to Tnet and the relic hunting forum will be a wealth of knowledge for you. Post your find in military relics. the people there can be a lot more precise with the information than myself. The Minie ball" was the transition from musket balls fired from a smooth bore barrel to the first bullet shaped projectiles fired from a rifled barrel. Invented by a French man with the last name Minie. Congratulations on the find.. be sure to focus some attention to the area you found that.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Gator for the info. Actually was hunting AIA on the spot when I found the minnie and is a hot bed for IA
where a creek meets a major river here in TN. Have found IA dating back as far as 9,000 years B.P. right there within 50 yards.
 
Sure thing.. happy hunting.
 
@ GB I sent you a PM yesterday (it was a nice one) did you get it?
 
I replied. ??
 
Didnt get it. but just as long as you got it thats fine. i deleted some old messages I might of did yours by mistake.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom