What's new

Todays Jewels

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Chris and I only stayed out for a little while this morning ,the water was pretty rough where we went but I did manage a small 10k ring and a 14k earring and a silver braclet, thanks
 

Attachments

  • MVC-250S.webp
    MVC-250S.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,180
Upvote 0
that is a good hunt! congrats on the gold
 
That is whopper of a gold earring! Nice finds.
 
Nice group of goodies there....

Dew
 
nice finds !!! congrats !!!!
 
Nice gold finds!!!
 
Really great finds especially when gold is elusive.
 
Every day is a good day.
You just proved it!
Nice job.
Gary G.
 
I like it all, good on ya

Jonnie
 
gotta love a pay day , cracking ;D
 
Nice gold and silver day....Well done.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wow, Jmoe...that is some fine hunting!

I like all the items....especially that silver bracelet..nice stones in it!

Lorraine
 
Very nice finds!

Great job!

:whip2:
 
Sure is a great hunt when you come home with gold! Nice hunting!
 
Great Job John. :headbang:
 
:headbang: :headbang: Awesome find. I would love to find that myself. Can't wait to hit the beaches....
Happy New Year :hello2:
 
gold :blob7: gold :blob7: gold - sic finds jmoe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom