What's new

Todays point

Age_old

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
317
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clearwater, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's point

Found in Florida panhandle.
 

Attachments

  • image-1581639331.webp
    image-1581639331.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 110
  • image-4073444049.webp
    image-4073444049.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image-2276203609.webp
    image-2276203609.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
Thats a big one
What type is it?
 
Is it a benton?? Nice one.
 
Nice find! Walking a field? Looks over 3"
 
GatorBoy said:
Nice find! Walking a field? Looks over 3"

Thanks, and yes, it was a field find. it is exactly 3".... Lol I have small hands
 
I was wondering if you could add some info about the site...the finds...ect. what else came from that field?
 
GatorBoy said:
I was wondering if you could add some info about the site...the finds...ect. what else came from that field?

It was from a very small field adjacent to a creek. Surprisingly, there was little else there; just a few broken scrapers and chips of chert. Again, it was a very small isolated field, so I probably won't get much more from there, unfortunately. If I can get a chance to go back, the creek might hold a find or two.
 
Very Nice Point! Age Old, Congratulations!
 
Last edited:
Anything over 3'' is considered big,,, but only in artifacts!!! Nice artifact!!
 
Tnmountains said:
Anything over 3'' is considered big,,, but only in artifacts!!! Nice artifact!!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Thanks man, I'm really happy with it!
 
That's what she said....and she was just being nice.
 
I tried to take a better picture, with it in a nice new case :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • image-794131183.webp
    image-794131183.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 71
It looks good...a little lonely though. Its definitely a good centerpiece. Mabey if you find more in that field they can go with it. Although it does look pretty good by itself don't it.
 
GatorBoy said:
It looks good...a little lonely though. Its definitely a good centerpiece. Mabey if you find more in that field they can go with it. Although it does look pretty good by itself don't it.

Haha yep I think you're right I need to go out and find more to go with it
 
As always... good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom